🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 1 — Welcome to Comedy Bang Bang

Welcome to Comedy Bang Bang: The Podcast! As is to be expected, the first few episodes are where the show finds its footings, and that it does! Rob Huebel from TV's 'Human Giant', Tom Lennon from TV's 'The State', and Doug Benson from TV's 'Last Comic Standing' make Scott's first episode an immediate hit. Hear some music from today's hottest comedy musicians, have your twitter questions answered, and hear an abbreviated version of Doug Loves Movies on this episode.

• Like 1

I'm surprised that the first episode has so few comments. It really is interesting to see the difference from how the show started to what it became.

• Like 2

I'm going to listen to them all in order. Once I've finished, I should become a Highlander. That's how it works.

• Like 1

After listening occasionally to the newest episodes, I'm going for the big full run too. I'm planning on commenting each episode to track my progress. I'm from Germany and English is only my second language so excuse typos and weird things I'll probably gonna end up saying.

I stumbled upon this podcast after watching the tv-show and wanting more of Hot Saucerman. I'm usually not the podcast-guy but this show is hilarious.

• Like 2

Hey, you're doing better than the majority of English speaking Internet dwellers already.

• Like 1

I'm going to listen to them all as well, it may take until the end of time, but I will be the highlander at the end so it'll be worth it, also, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

I just started listening to all the episodes again from the beginning. Tom Lennon actually does the Lil Gary voice briefly in the very first episode! Though he doesn't use the name "Lil Gary."

• Like 1

I'm working my way through the first hundred, as I came into the show at episode 98. It's very different, but this episode is still hilarious. I think the most surprising thing is that Scott's job for a long time was basically just to lob up set ups for his guests' material. You can see him come to life in the first Andy Daly episode where he gets caught up in the details about the coat.

Just puttin a comment here to commemorate this bein put behind a paywall

• Like 2

I didn't remember that Doug Loves movies came from this! One thing though, I could of sworn I listened to episodes before this. Didn't they used to broadcast the original theatre shows?

Sign in to follow this