🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 6 — Doing Laundry with Sarah

You'd expect a show like Comedy Bang Bang to be able to get at least one popular movie star each episode, but TWO? That's unheard of! Until now that is, with Billy Crystal and James Gandolfini both showing up on this episode. While both of those dudes are pretty unfunny, Sarah Silverman and Howard Kremer keep the funny alive with great banter and some live songs from Dragon Boy Suede. The beloved Doug Loves Movies feature shows up on this episode as well, so there is really no reason not to catch it!

Whatever happened to Dragon Boy Suede? I really liked him. Him and R.O.Mance

He's very busy 'healing with his steel'. Apparently, he is a big Who Charted fan though.

Great episode! Had to laugh about Dragon Boy Suede the whole time. Gelman's impressions weren't really convining but especially in addition with the reactions (e.g. Scott interrupting him for going to far) pretty funny too. Doug surprised me with his fast reaction regarding reviews in 8 words or less.

Instead of this annoying 'favorite' 'least favorite' thing I'm now gonna rank each episode as I go.

001. #006 Doing Laundry with Sarah (Silverman, Benson, Gelman, Kremer)

002. #001 Welcome to Comedy Bang Bang (Huebel, Lennon, Benson)

003. #002 Reggaeton Soundboard (Ansari, Nealon, Benson)

004. #003 Never Date a "Brown" (Behrendt, Clarke, Thune)

005. #005 Guest Host JImmy Pardo (Gilmartin, Bamford, Garfunkel & Oates, Belknap, Francis, Benson)

006. #004 Special Nerdist Edition (Hardwick, Mira, Phirman, Benson)

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me what the controversy was that Scott refers to at the beginning of this episode?

Can anyone tell me what the controversy was that Scott refers to at the beginning of this episode?

If I am not mistaken, I think it was scott revealing that the Bruno/Eminem segment at that year's MTV Awards had been staged. Apparently Sacha Baron Cohen got pissed over Scott admitting that Eminem was in on the bit.

• Like 1

Justinmh05 documented it right. And... Oh man remember when there were only 6 episodes? What happenened to you Bob Saucerfan?

Oh you didn't hear? RadicalEdward_26 and him died in the Great Podcast Massacre of 2011.

If I am not mistaken, I think it was scott revealing that the Bruno/Eminem segment at that year's MTV Awards had been staged. Apparently Sacha Baron Cohen got pissed over Scott admitting that Eminem was in on the bit.

Aaaahhhh! Thank you. This makes sense.

Sign in to follow this