🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Quasar Sniffer

The People vs. O.J. Simpson

Yes, I know it's a TV show, but look at the cast! David Schwimmer! John Travolta! Look at those wigs! Those eyebrows! That pretension of importance like it's going to make a legitimate comment about race in America! Worth puzzling over via podcast?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2-vm-L_dk4

Premieres February 2nd. And this poster. Christ.

american-crime-story-the-people-v-oj-simpson.jpg

• Like 5

Yes, I know it's a TV show, but look at the cast! David Schwimmer! John Travolta!

Let's not forget Cuba "Radio/Snow Dogs/Chill Factor/take your pick" Gooding Jr.

• Like 2

I'm actually interested to see how this plays out because it does have a good cast to match the real counterparts. Cuba is probably looking at this as his way to start towards the top again and Schwimmer can be a decent dramatic actor. I did like a short promo they did that was basically a dig at the Kardashian family about how family and honor should be more important that empty fame.

• Like 1

They should have gotten the "Jackie Chiles" actor to play Johnny Cochran

• Like 2

Holy shit, Nathan Lane is F. Lee Bailey!?!?

Holy shit, Nathan Lane is F. Lee Bailey!?!?

Yeah they got a lot of decent size names for this, most of whom look pretty close to their counterparts. The pics of Lane as Bailey look pretty close to what he looked like during the trial as does Courtney B. Vance as Johnny Cochran and Kenneth Choi as Judge Ito. The only one who really doesn't match his counterpart is Cuba Gooding Jr., who looks a bit thinner than what I remember O.J. being during the trial.

If this tv series doesn't get John travolta a life time outstanding achievement award for best hair and makeup at next years golden globes I am going to be pissed off. LOL

• Like 1

I'm liking what I see so far, though I wonder how it's going to end.

Sign in to follow this