🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DainMiller

Episode 397 - My Silly Moss Man

dear god the noise that Lapkus made after explaining peeing and pooping around the dead father's head (right around 53 minutes) and Scott asking if her publicist knew about it damn near killed me on my morning commute.

It almost sounds like they dubbed in a response from HoHo (HOHO!)

• Like 1

if they play your plugs theme, engineer cody sends you a blurry picture of his butt

I've been getting those screened onto cakes.

• Like 2

So Dimples does foley work and no mention of Andy Pappage?

♪It's been a while♪ since I checked, but the the CBB TV show isn't on the shittier UK version of Netflix. Weird Al is the perfect fit though.

Was hoping Scott would take in Dimples as a replacement for his nephew by the end of the ep.

Maybe it's just me, but for me I was cringing every time Comedy Band! Band! started to veer towards "not that kind of show" territory with Weirdo Al in the studio.

That guy has managed to maintain a PG-13 reputation in my mind, and I'm afraid of what it would do to my perception of him if he got into any greater detail about exactly what Sir Mix-A-Lot wanted the various ladies of the world to put on the proverbial glass. "Pee" and "poo" jokes were about the limit that I could process without having to totally reconsider who and what he is. No idea what I would've done if I'd heard him go blue.

I'm super-thrilled with the news that Weirdo Al is the co-host and music guy for the TV show. I'm super-bummed to be one of the jerks who doesn't get IFC and has to wait until the eps come out on Netflix.

So was Joe's character a protracted Mossy Oak joke? He kept mentioning F-150 trucks and rednecks in big trucks always have Mossy Oak stickers and seat covers. Hence a "moss(y) man)"?

Also I cringed at Lauren's character with Weird Al around. Al famously and tragically lost his parents not long ago and Lauren does a character that talks about pooping on her dead dad's head.

Maybe it's just me, but for me I was cringing every time Comedy Band! Band! started to veer towards "not that kind of show" territory with Weirdo Al in the studio.

That guy has managed to maintain a PG-13 reputation in my mind, and I'm afraid of what it would do to my perception of him if he got into any greater detail about exactly what Sir Mix-A-Lot wanted the various ladies of the world to put on the proverbial glass. "Pee" and "poo" jokes were about the limit that I could process without having to totally reconsider who and what he is. No idea what I would've done if I'd heard him go blue.

I'm super-thrilled with the news that Weirdo Al is the co-host and music guy for the TV show. I'm super-bummed to be one of the jerks who doesn't get IFC and has to wait until the eps come out on Netflix.

CBJones, no it's not just you.

Oh boy...um, you guys are either forgetting or never heard Weird Al's ghost joke from episode 280.

• Like 1

PUT YOUR THICKET ON THE GLASS

SHOW YOUR THICKET TO THE CLASS

• Like 1

So was Joe's character a protracted Mossy Oak joke? He kept mentioning F-150 trucks and rednecks in big trucks always have Mossy Oak stickers and seat covers. Hence a "moss(y) man)"?

Also I cringed at Lauren's character with Weird Al around. Al famously and tragically lost his parents not long ago and Lauren does a character that talks about pooping on her dead dad's head.

Well Tom Green, all I can say is... "that IS wild!"

Am I the only one who was super excited when Weird Al played Cheese Sandwich on My Little Pony? Or does no one else have a daughter obsessed with MLP? It was a great episode.

Oh boy...um, you guys are either forgetting or never heard Weird Al's ghost joke from episode 280.

I'm going to go with "never heard" it. Looks like that ep came out right before CBB podcasts became a regular part of my work commute.

RT this comment if you want me to listen to that ep and risk a possible emotional breakdown. Fave this comment if you think I should not listen to that ep and leave well enough alone.

I'm going to go with "never heard" it. Looks like that ep came out right before CBB podcasts became a regular part of my work commute.

RT this comment if you want me to listen to that ep and risk a possible emotional breakdown. Fave this comment if you think I should not listen to that ep and leave well enough alone.

You should definitely listen to it, it's a great episode. Just be mindful of 59:47 - 1:00:07.

You shouldn't listen to it, and most other eps for that matter. Just because it came out before you started listening doesn't mean it doesn't exist! learn your history

You shouldn't listen to it, and most other eps for that matter. Just because it came out before you started listening doesn't mean it doesn't exist! learn your history

I've heard of being bored by lectures, but being lectured by the board?!?

• Like 5

Weirdo Al was on Gilbert Gottfried's podcast and Gilbert went, well, you know, full Gilbert and Al totally rolled with it. He didn't curse, but played along in his own way and had no issues at all.