🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 118 — Chris Gethard, Our Close Friend

I've been a dixon stan since second grade baby. IMO it should be the #1, not #2 pencil.

• Like 4

dixon betrayed my trust and drove me to write his name in an old textbook in permanent marker for a bad goof, so I'm somewhere off to the right of the paper. I don't even want to see the line of indifference

• Like 6

hey did we ever get Dixon's opinion on Dixon

• Like 7

You can all stop worrying and call the search party off, I'm right here.

Edit: Before you guys cast your vote for yay or neigh on Dixon, I highly recommend you watch Pencil Lords latest video. It may make you reconsider.

• Like 15

Edit: Before you guys cast your vote for yay or neigh on Dixon, I highly recommend you watch Pencil Lords latest video. It may make you reconsider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuarilHOqDM

I'm more of a casual pencil user these days. This review was helpful. Thanks

• Like 7

Hey, just wondering if anyone wants to talk about something that isn't Dixon. Here's some potential subjects.

1.) French Fries

2.) Riverboats

3.) Weather

4.) Dixon..... Fuck!

• Like 11

Let's talk about French Fries;

• They're very nice to eat

• I do not eat them with ketchup though, because I do not like ketchup

• They're actually from Belgium not France

• Lmao you started calling them freedom fries after France opposed the Iraq war, that was funny

• In the UK they call them chips, that's also funny

• In Canada they put gravy on them, that's even funnier

• They're made from potatoes

• They're fried

• Like 10

Let's talk about French Fries;

• Lmao you started calling them freedom fries after France opposed the Iraq war, that was funny

We don't make fun of France anymore. Now conservatives don't like Sweden, so we have Freedom Meatballs and Freedom massages.

• Like 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuarilHOqDM

Get those round pencils right the fuck outta here. Just the idea of a rounded pencil makes me uneasy. How am I supposed to make Stussy S's all through class if the pencil keeps slipping out of my hands?

• Like 10

We don't make fun of France anymore. Now conservatives don't like Sweden, so we have Freedom Meatballs and Freedom massages.

I'm Swedish :)

• Like 4

I'm Swedish :)/>

At long last we find out what "the better place :P)" is

• Like 10

I've been reading the forums to the townspeople down at the town hall biweekly for a year now, and lately I've been doing thundercock's posts in an English accent. I have never been more embarrassed

• Like 22

Oh yeah btw, the Swedish chef on the Muppet show is a perfect representation of how Swedish people speak and act

• Like 12

I like to mix Heinz Sriracha ketchup with Miracle Whip, and I dip my french fries in that.

• Like 4

I have a couple questions for #1CH.

1) Have you ever been to a joyce manor concert?

2) If so, is it them playing all of their songs and then talking to the crowd to fill the remaining 45 minutes it would actually take to be the length of a concert?

(I'm poking fun at how short their albums are)

• Like 3

I have a couple questions for #1CH.

1) Have you ever been to a joyce manor concert?

2) If so, is it them playing all of their songs and then talking to the crowd to fill the remaining 45 minutes it would actually take to be the length of a concert?

(I'm poking fun at how short their albums are)

i have seen them NINE times now.

yeah, their best sets are the ones that are 20 minutes or so.

At FYF this year they had a 50 minute set and played for about 40, and pretty much played through their first and third albums + a bunch of rando old demo stuff because they only have about 50 minutes of material (and for some reason kinda disown their second album, which would bring a whopping 11 more minutes to the set)

• Like 3

ALSO their banter is really bad it's usually just

"this is a song we wrote when chase was too young to drink 4 loko and i was already too old to drink 4 loko"

i've heard them say that to introduce first album (and previous) songs THREE times

EDIT- -- Check out my new podcast on Wolfcool -- U talkin Joyce Manor 2 me?

• Like 3

ALSO their banter is really bad it's usually just "this is a song we wrote when chase was too young to drink 4 loko and i was already too old to drink 4 loko" i've heard them say that to introduce first album (and previous) songs THREE times

did it make you totally three loko?

• Like 4