🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 118 — Chris Gethard, Our Close Friend

CHRIS GETHARD joins Hayes in New York for a surprise retrospective on Big Lake, the Comedy Central show Chris starred in and Hayes wrote for, to dispel the rumors and reveal the true story once and for all.

• Like 16

oi oi oi oi oi ya gotta keep it calsteady

well that's my tcgs reference for tonight I hope this episode is super good as expected when I listen to it 2morrow

edit: eat more butts

• Like 12

Wow i cant wait to hear the real story straight from their mouths. Its like, ive heard enough jfk conspiracies, yes it is believed he wanted to go to the moon, but what about this Hayes and Chris Gethard show?

• Like 15

"hayes, you need a vacation." - something vacation jason might say

• Like 9

Like everyone else, I have nothing to contribute. I just want to post on the first page to rake in those sweet "new thread" likes.

giphy.gif

• Like 12

Edit: Had to edit this post because it was super lame. It was like it was written by a newb as opposed to an ICON. Sorry if i let anyone down.

Anyway, another fun episode of the popular podcast Hollywood Handbook released exclusively on the Earwolf network every Tuesday.*

*(Except that one time. Remember that time? Trauma.com - Is trauma.com a good saying? I dont think so)

• Like 11

I got excited cause I thought maybe Sean n Hayes were back together but nope :(

• Like 6

I;ve had a little too much too drink and can't comprehend anything that was said in this episode, but I remember hearing Hayes voice again and that was comforting.

Looking forward to relistening sober.

Something about boobs. Happy Australia day. G'nite!

• Like 20

Do not become discouraged, all this time apart just means that the reunion ep will be that much more exciting. I'll be as happy as Tom Cruise was that time he jumped on a couch in gif form.

• Like 8

I watched the TCGS show as well... This is a good ep, cheers to them. Though, Hayes, c'mon, off the air... which of the Big Lake writers came up with all the asian jokes?

• Like 3

eps like this make me really appreciate that ol' warm earwolf room tone

it was v funny, but i want to hear hayes as if he's whispering secrets right into my lil ears, NOT like he's in a large room shouting secrets so any fucken passersby jerks, rubes, and bad eggs can hear them

• Like 18

I watched the TCGS show as well... This is a good ep, cheers to them. Though, Hayes, c'mon, off the air... which of the Big Lake writers came up with all the asian jokes?

Riiiight? That was the best part of the episode. I loved Gethard's passive-aggressive sarcasm toward the racism of the show.

• Like 9

I can't wait until the Josh Franklin/Engineer Cody cybershowdown that the AV club probably thinks this soon to be trilogy of episodes is building towards!

• Like 6

this was a funny episode of Hollywood Handbook. I laughed audibly at least 4 times. I listened to this episode of Hollywood Handbook in my car while driving to work. Traffic was bad. There's nowhere to put all the snow.

• Like 13