🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 118 — Chris Gethard, Our Close Friend

Audibly laughed on the bus to the description of Josh cocking his cock, good ep

• Like 9

Sorry I didn't post at all last week gang, I was busy in the hospital trying to not DIE and no one even sent me a get well card or balloon or flowers. What is the point of this place?

• Like 23

Chris Gethard is one of my favorite people, even though that movie where he teaches Will Ferrell how to be black is pretty offensive.

Joe, I did send you balloons, but apparently you were staying at a childrens hospital, and they didnt like the fact that a delivery man showed up with a balloon shaped like a giant dong.

• Like 13

Sorry I didn't post at all last week gang, I was busy in the hospital trying to not DIE and no one even sent me a get well card or balloon or flowers. What is the point of this place?

GViGKsz.jpg

We felt bad Joe so we got you this. Also we all promise to like your next post no matter what!

• Like 11

I think I've made this comparison before but this episode really had a

vibe and that hella gets my bubbles goin

bye. bye. bye! bye!!

• Like 5

Here's all the writers for Big Lake: http://www.imdb.com/..._=tt_cl_sm#cast

Let's take bets on who wrote the Asian jokes!

My money's on Alan J Higgins. Writes for Mike & Molly. But then again he wrote for NewsRadio!

Discuss.

I wanna agree with you but it coulda been anyone! The pre Linsanity world was a dark strange place

• Like 7

haven't listened to the episode yet but today i have been thinking a lot about cheddar bob and turtle from entourage open mouth kissing

• Like 6

Great ep. I really need Sean and Hayes to be in the same room soon. Call-ins just aren't doing it.

Edit: All the talk about chaos was terrifying. Maybe it was a good thing Sean wasn't there, so he wasn't tempted to embrace chaos for chaos' sake.

• Like 6

Is a big lake the same as a small ocean?

Asking for a friend

• Like 5

Good news everyone! I finally pieced together all of your favorite sound clips from the show that you sent me, and made our very own official HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK SOUNDBOARD.

otQ0i0G.gif

Wow. Watch out papa johns, you're about to get one heck of a prank call.

• Like 13

After hearing the end of this episode and Dixon's soundboard I don't know how I am gonna sleep tonight. Probably drunk and on all fours between the mattress and box-spring like most nights.

• Like 8

I listened to what they were not saying this time instead of what they were saying. Zero laughs. Listened again to what they were saying and IF you could multiply by zero it would've been 1000x more laughs, but given that the starting laugh number was zero math dictates the second listen got zero laughs as well.

Anyway, it was nice learning that my favorite childhood show was a spinoff of Big Lake although I didn't know it at the time.

cgZHsyU.jpg?1

• Like 14

Great ep. I really need Sean and Hayes to be in the same room soon. Call-ins just aren't doing it.

Yeah :(

Call-ins are totally fine if they can both be there for the whole show. But just having one segment? It whets my appetite but doesn't give me the meal, baby!

(also, holy eff, nice sound board, Dixon)

• Like 4

Here's all the writers for Big Lake: http://www.imdb.com/..._=tt_cl_sm#cast

Let's take bets on who wrote the Asian jokes!

My money's on Alan J Higgins. Writes for Mike & Molly. But then again he wrote for NewsRadio!

Discuss.

I'm going with this Hayes Davenport character. He wrote for the family man

• Like 8

Good job, Dixon.

I haven't listened to the episode yet because I forgot this podcast existed.

• Like 10

I'm starting to get creeped out by the ep. I though the whole Joshua taking over Chris was a joke about method actors, but in doing some research for my boy BoB on earth shapes, I came across THIS.

PLwWo2V.jpg

Now, the image was doctored by NASA to look like the earth curved, but the government thought police at NASA missed what I think is pretty damning evidence that this weeks ep is real life.

• Like 13