🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 118 — Chris Gethard, Our Close Friend

It's no secret that Dixon and I have had our differences over the years, but I want to say right now that I think he's good.

• Like 19

Guys I just walked into the improv theater and this guy I did level one with said "Hey, I heard you on Hollywood Handbook!" so now I'm famous and you all have to respect me.

• Like 24

Guys I just walked into the improv theater and this guy I did level one with said "Hey, I heard you on Hollywood Handbook!" so now I'm famous and you all have to respect me.

Ashley, now that you're famous can I be part of your entourage? I will hold an umbrella over your head at all times, even when it's not raining just to be sure. The only time I will talk to you is to tell you how much better you are than everyone else, except of course that one time I'll make a joke referencing a 10 year old Rhianna song, at which point we will both cringe and you'll buy me an attachment so that I can walk far behind you but still hold the umbrella at that flattering angle to which you've grown accustomed

• Like 10

Good news everyone! I finally pieced together all of your favorite sound clips from the show that you sent me, and made our very own official HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK SOUNDBOARD.

otQ0i0G.gif

too spooky for me!

• Like 4

I actually did not guess that. Please do not give me credit for that guess

• Like 14

Ashley, now that you're famous can I be part of your entourage? I will hold an umbrella over your head at all times, even when it's not raining just to be sure. The only time I will talk to you is to tell you how much better you are than everyone else, except of course that one time I'll make a joke referencing a 10 year old Rhianna song, at which point we will both cringe and you'll buy me an attachment so that I can walk far behind you but still hold the umbrella at that flattering angle to which you've grown accustomed

When r u 2 doing another ep of ur pcast

• Like 5

When r u 2 doing another ep of ur pcast

This is how someone with the name "Thundercock69" became my favorite

• Like 5

I wasn't already your favourite?

• Like 7

I've listened to the two 4/20 I4H episodes maybe 5 times now

• Like 2

Yeah, but now you are also her favorite.

• Like 6

Sorry, you're right, that's what I meant

• Like 5

*death glares TC69*

• Like 4

Wish I had a favorite. Y'all gotta step your game up

• Like 8

So I basically got booted off Facebook because they said my real name wasn't Putsome Jellyonit.

Fine, fair enough. I can take that hit.

Anyway here's a new screen name for me on Earwolf. Haha Facewolf, or haha also Earbook. Earface! Wolfbook! I love this!

Here's what I'd like my avatar to be. It won't let me update my avatar picture. Agata? Help?

Qz3U9kp.jpg

Cool?

Cool!!

• Like 12

Sorry, I could see how what I said was inconsiderate of everyone's feelings. Let me try again: What I meant to say is that TC69 is the least worst out of all of you, and so if a gun was put to my head, and I had to pick a favorite, I would choose the guy holding the gun or TC69, depending on my mood.

(Jk but I could never actually choose a favorite because I like you all for different reasons)

• Like 9

Good news everyone! I finally pieced together all of your favorite sound clips from the show that you sent me, and made our very own official HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK SOUNDBOARD.

otQ0i0G.gif

It says "Click to hear all your favorite HH moments!"

1) I clicked, nothing happened

2) I clicked again, I heard exactly one favorite HH moment

3) I clicked another time, same as the first click (no moments heard)

4) Last click, gotta go check the goulash on the stove, only one additional favorite HH moment played

So, maybe edit it to say "Click on a few different spots to hear a single favorite HH moment each time"

Otherwise pretty slick!

• Like 1

At the risk of upsetting some of our more delicate viewers I'm going to post another crow video. I like a good crow pun as much as anyone, but it was never about puns for me. I guess I feel a bit envious too of those who can so glibly suggest the "crow thing" is a dead horse. You see for the past month I have about a three hour window each day where there aren't literally 1000's of crows outside. And during that time I still can hear their CAWs! ringing in my head like last nights Ted Nugent concert and its accompanying hangover. This time I put a nice song in so you gentle viewer do not have to endure their hideous cacophony which has become the soundtrack to my nightmares. Which have now bled into my waking hours, reality and the subconcious doubling back on itself in a gauzy shivering hellscape. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCc-uu2R8Rg

ps- this ep was great and CG is one of the best and funniest people alive.

• Like 17

Here is my homage to Dairy's new avatar.

k4szTsb.jpg

(I'm sitting on a frozen lake to show the juxtaposition of climates we find ourselves in btw.)

(DP if you go to the AusOpen please take picture of Roger Federer's butt for me. Thanks.)

• Like 16

A truly legendary string of posts from soup. One for the books

• Like 14