🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 118 — Chris Gethard, Our Close Friend

souprman can hear the caws all the time, now he must know what it feels like to live with Ric Ocasek.

I'm very sorry you live in a constant state of unease, soup.

• Like 4

Guys it seems the soundboard isn't working on mobile. I know a guy at Google who says he can fix this for me. Don't worry.

• Like 18

Pretty cool seeing Mary Holland on always sunny tonight. One of her few non cat marrying roles.

• Like 10

Paul F. Tompkins had one scene on the most recent ep of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It was a very funny scene in a solid ep, but c'mon man! You can't dangle that PFT carrot in front of me and then snatch it away! That's some Classic Jarles-type mess!

• Like 12

Paul F. Tompkins had one scene on the most recent ep of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It was a very funny scene in a solid ep, but c'mon man! You can't dangle that PFT carrot in front of me and then snatch it away! That's some Classic Jarles-type mess!

sounds like a classic brooklyn no-no. -OR- a PFT carrot? is that like the astronaut carrot thats been going around lately? get that root crop in space!

since these are both so damn epic fucking win i couldn't pick just one to post

• Like 7

That's one way to get people interested in Maths!

illustrations.png

• Like 19

I think it is time for a serious backlash against Dixon. He's gotten multiple popular stars, and I, for one, and sick to death with envy about it. What, does he think he is objectively better than us as measured by the approval of his peers? He should see how many popular stars I've got on this other, better forum that I post on, where it is way harder to get stars.

• Like 21

I'm reminded of the time Spunky said something really funny in a New Orleans restaurant and the mayor overheard him and immediately gave him a gold popular star and they did a parade for him and everyone had a great time and it made the front page of the wall street journal and you could see dixon crying in the corner of the photo.

Oh but dixon got a few likes on a forum. wow.

• Like 23

Thundercock69 is my favorite because he's the only one with any defining characteristics.

At first I liked this post by my friend Jeffrey.

Then I realized this was a vicious attack on me personally.

But, I kinda like that sort of thing.

Still this was pretty fucking mean.

I'm sure by the end of the day I'll settle in on whether I really like this post or not.

For now I can only say; Screw you Jeffrey, my dear sweet friend.

• Like 10

Look guys, I'm no Paul Flaherty. I hired Tim and his coworkers to fix this, but they said the best they could do is make about half of the buttons randomly work on iphones. If anyone, it's Tim we should all be ganging up on, not me.

ALSO it seems a whole lot of you are trying to get past my ads on the site with ad blocker. Don't make me block this for you ad blocking chumps. You guys don't know how much it costs to run an operation like this.

• Like 19

Look guys, I'm no Paul Flaherty.

Paul Flaherty was my GD hero. I can't even believe you got the no. 2 pencils to compare yourself to him.

Oh, and #Dixon4moreyears - the soundboard worked just fine for me, but I don't live in Mobile, AL so maybe its just a problem for those down south.

• Like 12

I am pro-Dixon, and I will not be silenced. Threaten all you want but me and my family we don't take guff from nobody. All my sons are linebackers and all my daughters are shotguns and we will defend our right to be pro-Dixon in this nation in anyone's faces.

• Like 17

smfh dixon u i gave your post a pity like cause it wasnt working on mobile and i just laughed at you and a lot of interesting people were there and we all had a really good honest moment of joy and laughter at your expense my friend even turned to me and said "wow this guy dixon is a dumb motherfucker" and everyone there agreed and then my other friend who is normally the voice of reason said like "well he did try and im sure it works on ur laptop" and we all kind of sat for a moment on that comment then i jumped in and said "yea but im on the mobile version and its not working so really guy?? really? you want to call me out in front of these people??!!" hes all "but but but im sorry i dont even know the guy idk what i was thinking" im like "sit down and get the fuck out" and hes all confused im like "let me clarify you sassy mouth, sit on the floor, and scoot your sorry ass out of here" and he looks up at me from the floor and hes all "at least im not dixon" and we start laughing so hard we start going into our comedy rage zone where destroying things makes us laugh harder and rage stronger so we start smashing lamps and light fixtures really any source of light because we want it real dark and once its pitch black we can finally calm down and return to our human forms and we all take a deep breath and in unison shout at the top of our lungs "DIXON IS DUMB!" :P

So did he end up scooting out in the dark, then?

Or was he allowed to stay and you had kissy time

• Like 4