🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 118 — Chris Gethard, Our Close Friend

[in a good accent] funny, this side of the mason-dixon we call 'em backliners, because we're all just a lil bit crazy like that :P

edit: apparently you can't delete posts. fuck this website

• Like 4

I've never understood why the phrase 'symmetrical face' is used to describe attractive people. Ugly people can have symmetrical faces too, just 2 ugly sides

• Like 17

Have this gif on my machine for personal use, I'm sharing it now because i realised it syncs up with wizard of oz today

pxmQ9cx.gif

Why does Sean look like the head of a sculpture depicting some sort of Greek god

• Like 1

Have this gif on my machine for personal use, I'm sharing it now because i realised it syncs up with wizard of oz today

pxmQ9cx.gif

Do they do some sort of synchronized lifting regimen? Because it looks to me like they have nearly identical bodies

• Like 5

I am pro-Dixon, and I will not be silenced. Threaten all you want but me and my family we don't take guff from nobody. All my sons are linebackers and all my daughters are shotguns and we will defend our right to be pro-Dixon in this nation in anyone's faces.

I also like Dixon.

• Like 7

I also like Dixon.

OK you guys have swayed me, I like him now too.

• Like 14

I don't hold it against him, it's hard to not let a popular star change you

• Like 20

it's hard to not let a popular star change you

how would you know?

(sorry K, it had to be done. I know you know this and accept that I did the right thing, but I also know you will have to pretend this hurt a lot and wasn't cool. I get it man.)

• Like 11

I don't hold it against him, it's hard to not let a popular star change you

It really is. After the first one you're riding high, in love with everyone. As soon as the second one comes, you're like "I could get used to this." Then the third ones rolls around, and you barely remember what it used to be like.

• Like 17

how would you know?

REAL LIFE. Maybe step away from the screen and come back to roast me when the pope has placed a popular star on your very tongue in REAL LIFE.

• Like 17

This was just emailed to me from pfrank@vatcity.gov

g99ax5Z.jpg

• Like 15

Big, crowd-pleasing ideas like talking about a single-season television program that most people don't know existed for an entire episode is the reason this show trounces Wolf Den in the ratings almost every time. Chris Gethard really Chris Gethard Show-ed 'em how it's done with this tremendous podcast appearance. Good one, guys. I'm proud of you.

• Like 11

I've been watching season 2 of Review on Hulu (that rhymes!). Just saw the Cult/perfect body episode and it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. That's all.

• Like 6

TGIF, amirite guys?

ps I liked the soundboard, Dixon.

• Like 5

not to wake the sleeping dog here, but since he wrote and directed Get Hard, do you think Chris might have actually been responsible for the racist Asian jokes?

• Like 1

an·droidg·y·nous

(adjective)

-partly human and partly android in appearance; of indeterminate being.

Sorry y'all, just thinkin' bout how language changes over time. Thought this word sounded funny and smart haha. Alright, gotta go prepare my nuclear shelter and clean my musket rifle. Beware of AI, folks!

• Like 7

kcgIcm6.jpg

Dammit JacobC make up your mind! (seriously tho happy 4 year anniversary.)

I had to finally come down on the 'fer' side on Dixon.

Sure he publishes that newspaper that has a troubling amount of front page articles about how my shit don't make no sense, but he's given me plenty of chuckles as well.

So even though he's really giving me the run around about revealing his sources (I'm looking at you Christian Scientists) I'm gonna endorse the Ticonderoga Man.

QVRIE2n.jpg

• Like 18

Move me over to fer soups. Thejjar goes where TC69 goes

• Like 3