🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 16 — Bob Odenkirk's Death Bed

Andy Dick and Bob Odenkirk were two of the cast members of the fabulously fabulous Ben Stiller Show, and they're on this episode! They bring in new L.A. resident Chelsea Peretti in for some great improvisation and sketch work, like a Cheaters remake and Bob's last words on his death bed. Several moments from this episode made the 'Best of '09' episode, so you won't want to miss out!

• Like 1

I have been to the Magic Castle since this episode aired... If anything, it's actually LAMER than Chelsea suggests...

• Like 1

I love how little Bob Odenkirk cares about being on the show. He just wanders off periodically. And I've always loved Andy Dick.

• Like 1

I just bought The Ben Stiller Show on DVD. I remember digging the show when I was a kid. And now I actually get the jokes!

This episode is easily in my top ten episodes of any podcast. Those four fell into such am amazing rhythm. Bob is a true comedic professional. Like a damned surgeon of comedy. Their banter on Andy's filmography, the faux commercial, the would you rather games. I was DYING.

Sign in to follow this