🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 269 - Friend Ships

Howard is touring in Texas, so Stard fills in to join Kulap on this week’s Who Charted? The Top 5 songs on Spotify’s U.S. Top 50 inspire conversations about Vegas and sandwiches with actor/podcaster Nate Corddry. They pitch show ideas for the next NBC Chicago series and guess what is under The Edge’s beanie during the Top 5 TV Shows chart. Lastly, Kulap gives updates on the production of “Bajillion Dollar Propertie$,” and Stard shares his journey to the music event NAMM in Two Charted.

Being flush with Scripps money keeps making me wonder why the station continues to 'need' donations...

Anyway, glad Stard got some time in the spotlight today!

I got to go the NAMM show in Nashville one year. Its like gear heaven. All kinds of new guitars, amps, and effects and stuff to play with. And I got to watch Steve Bailey and Oteil Burbridge just hanging out and jamming.

• Like 1

I agree with Kulap's talk of "why dont the earwolf hosts get more face time?". I'm assuming schedules are just very different but it would be a lot of fun if there was more crossover, maybe some pop-ins or something like that.

I've thought that they could possible try to pitch a TV pilot of basically "Earwolf: The Show", where the pod-hosts are characters, featuring Curb-esque plots. They've got a few actual names they could maybe throw around with the HDTGM crew

Ku introducing herself as "The Widow Howlapp" for an ad read is officially the peak of all ad reads (non-Scott, non-PFT category).

Really fun ep, great job by Stard in the big chair.

• Like 1

NATE: It's like the bad guy from, what was it, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? The exposed brain?

KULAP: Craig?

• Like 3

I couldn't get enough of Nate calling Brett "Mustard"!

• Like 4

Why would Nate give any respect to Ninja Warrior? they don't even make millions of dollars or let the competitors smash each other's brains, its like yaaaawn, can I see some "real" competition please??

This episode was a positive joy to listen to. Amazing hosting from both Kulap and Stard, and just a really awesome chemistry between all three people on the show. Loved this.

Sign in to follow this