đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
JulyDiaz

Episode 224 - Cheeseball

John Gemberling, Gil Ozeri and Anthony Atamanuik deliver some good, fun and funny scenes on this week's improv4humans with Matt Besser. They improvise about Rosie Perez playing Jeopardy!, a couple's fight about their sex noises and domesticating wild animals. Also, a conversation about lube inspires a scene about a former sex shop employee starting a new job at Subway. Sign up for Seeso.com to watch Besser’s new stand-up special “Besser Breaks the Record” and “The UCB Show,” which were filmed live in UCBLA.

"couple's fight about their sex noises and domesticating wild animals"

Don't even need to read show info to know Gem-ber-LICK-inggggg is on this ep.

• Like 7

This made me laugh heartily several times.

What a disgusting circle of stories that surfaces after crap on YouTube w/ the hand lotion.

• Like 3

Atamanuik! He and Gemberling together reminds me of the asssscat show I saw last year where they were both on the bill (and both killed it of course). Obvious brag is obvious. Can't wait to listen.

Gemberling is one of the best improvisers on this show. He is unflappable. I love how he justifies everything and is never boring even when not the most unusual character in the scene. I haven't heard this one yet but he and Ozeri were so great in that one episode a while back (with Sean Conroy) with the grandpa telling his war stories - I can't wait to hear this one.

• Like 6

Feels like I've been saying this a lot recently, but great ep. i4h has been on one of those runs lately where it seems like every episode is full of best-of material.

• Like 8

The ostrich scenario would make a great sitcom

• Like 1

the rancher scene. atomic decay. tim gun time, random science words/facts, bringing the scene to a halt to give the guy shit over the DKNY joke. Amazing.

• Like 1

I had never heard of that guy Anthony Anne-tanaiuk before but he was great. The whole episode was on full weird mode and I loved it. It also seemed like Matt Besser was kinda taking a back seat and letting them go crazy

• Like 1

"Most of my early lovemaking was done in the confessional booth".

Best throwaway line ever.

• Like 4

I was losing my shit during the bad jerkoff stories part. People had so many stories to share that Besser couldn't even interject lol

• Like 4

Gemberling is one of the best improvisers on this show. He is unflappable. I love how he justifies everything and is never boring even when not the most unusual character in the scene. I haven't heard this one yet but he and Ozeri were so great in that one episode a while back (with Sean Conroy) with the grandpa telling his war stories - I can't wait to hear this one.

I agree with the first half of this whole-heartedly.

I agree with the first half of this whole-heartedly.

Did you not like the "Greatest Generation Grandpa" scene?

I'm not sure I'll ever get tired of hearing stories about just how disgusting boys and men can be. Being human is sublime.