🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 288 - The Worm is Feeling the Bern

Randy and Jason review a Carolina Panthers superfan's rap video on this week's Sklarbro Country. Comedian and fellow Missourian Kathleen Madigan joins the Sklars to talk LA Rams, comedy clubs and touring the U.S. They also discuss Puerto Ricans who obeyed their friend's dying wish of being propped up during a poker match (after he died). Lastly, former NBA star Dennis Rodman stops by the studio to promote the upcoming Wing Bowl and shows his support of Bernie Sanders.

Starting off Fridays in the best way, with the Sklar Buddies!

If you came here first before listening to the ep, you are in for the best song you will ever hear. It will stay in your head long after the ep is over. That Panther rap is possibly the best thing ever, and should probably be the half-time show. #Earworm

Firstly, let me apologize for that Carolina Panthers rap. There are plenty of people in this state who can spit mad rhymez, but that guy is not one of them.

Secondly, I am so excited that you guys are coming to Raleigh! I will make every effort to be at one of your Saturday shows. It's a great town, much more laid-back than our other big cities. A great sports town since you're close to UNC and Duke and NC State (the redheaded stepchild of the ACC) and legendary locations like the Durham Bulls ballpark and Krzyzewskiville. The Carolina Hurricanes play at nearby PNC Arena and yes, we won a Stanley Cup...ten years ago. Most of the clubs and bars are along Glenwood Avenue, but there's also lots of cool places on Hillsborough Street. Don't forget to check out Moore Square where they drop a giant acorn every New Year's Eve. And don't miss out on the Krispy Kreme donuts.

Sign in to follow this