🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
faye-raye

Love Never Dies

I know technically it's not a film but they filmed the stage show and it makes no sense. Everyone has different personalities from Phantom, it's set in a freak show on Coney Island, the timeline makes no sense, Christine's son is the most annoying child in musical theatre since Annie and Meg does a strip tease for no reason.

• Like 1

It was a disappointing sequel, not jjust because fan expectations were so high, I don't think anyone was thrilled about how characters were totally rewritten to suit the plot.... but I love hearing Ramin Karimloo belt out

. It might be a bit schmaltzy but I am totally on board.

Yeah...

The movie version is the Australian cast, and I know they changed the lyrics and story a little bit from the original Ramin/Sierra version (that's the available soundtrack) because it was so freakin' weird. There should've been some more crossover with the original (more than "twisted every way..."). It's like bad fan fiction.

It's too bad because Ramin is so unbelievably talented. And gorge.

I have nothing bad to say about any of the cast, to get to this level you have to be at the top of your game. It's just look at what they had to work with. The whole of 'The Beauty Underneath' is like a acid trip, The Phantom shows his son a topless women and I don't mean bare breasted I mean without a top half. And poor Meg, In Phantom she's a sweet balletrina in this she's a suicidal prostitute

Sign in to follow this