🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 119 — Friends, Our Close Friends

Hayes is still in New York. Sean does the show alone with Brett.

• Like 17

Trump lost in Iowa and the boys aren't back together yet. Looks like it's gonna be a rough week. Stay strong out there, my beautiful babies.

• Like 10

Brett's a pretty cool guy so I'm sure this will be a pretty cool ep

• Like 8

Yo, straight up real talk? Coming straight from the dome: this might be seen as some as the dark times of Hollywood Handbook but I'll be damned if I haven't loved the new emergency format shows they've been putting out in the meantime.

~Please like, share and fav this, it took a lot of courage for me to speak against the unpopular opinions and haters out there~

• Like 21

Aw yes, the boys are back in the same town. Also, all this talk about fancy Sodas will really make Chris Gethard sad, if he's a regular listener.

e: Sean's really making the "meander after the podcast's end" space his own!

• Like 12

I can't even be ironic. The twist in this episode brought such a smile to my face. I slept for like two hours last night. I feel like crap. And once again this silly show brought immense joy to me when I needed it.

Thanks for keeping the show going, boyz.

• Like 23

Yo, straight up real talk? Coming straight from the dome: this might be seen as some as the dark times of Hollywood Handbook but I'll be damned if I haven't loved the new emergency format shows they've been putting out in the meantime.

~Please like, share and fav this, it took a lot of courage for me to speak against the unpopular opinions and haters out there~

I liked this post and internally made it a fav (like with my brain), but I wasn't sure how to share so I printed it out several hundred times and went door to door to talk to people about it. I hope that helped???

• Like 15

What a great day in history. Trump lost something, that groundhog said some nice stuff, and Americas greatest Friends are reunited! Makes me feel so nice.

• Like 12

I liked this post and internally made it a fav (like with my brain), but I wasn't sure how to share so I printed it out several hundred times and went door to door to talk to people about it. I hope that helped???

thx4 ur prayer and help :wub:

• Like 7

Tom Scharpling running perverted recording sessions from the ladies room?

Engineer Brett pulling rank on Mr. Anchorman?

Makes you wonder if H.W. Scripps is too busy bussin' up counting all of the podcast dollars to give a rip.

• Like 12

please make a whole show of the drum and saxophone who are friends

• Like 22

Pretty tempted to change my name to warghoul and snipe that pro version.

• Like 16

What a fantastic ep! They played almost all of the hits and that was just what I needed. It was a laser-focused bit train. It feels real good. I'm definitely going to listen to it again later today, after I recover.

• Like 9