🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 119 — Friends, Our Close Friends

Ok I'm not normally "that guy," but to mix things up a bit I tried listening to this episode in the car. I didn't think there would be any harm in it. BIG MISTAKE. Out of nowhere, there was suddenly a funny part, and I couldn't help cracking a brief smile. Well, predictably, a mean taxi driver SAW me smile, took it as a sign of weakness, and immediately cut me off. I had to waste half an hour chasing him to the airport, then there was a whole angry confrontation and another hour explaining the situation to airport security.

From now on I'm listening to this podcast the safe way, alone in a dark room. They might make me smile again, and I just can't take that chance.

I used to listen exclusively at the zoo but got beat up by the gorillas cause they view smiling as a physical challenge. Let's all try to throw great animal facts like this in our posts this week! You know how the old saying goes "Just cause you're having fun talking about a podcast you like doesn't mean you shouldn't learn some facts about amphibians and maybe even anteaters"

• Like 14

Here's a pic from the listening party I hosted for this ep:

TtBcvxQl.jpg

We all cried and gave it five stars. Out of four.

Grizzly says he's totally the Sean and Rambo is the Hayes, but Rambo thinks I'M the Sean and Grizzly is the Engineer Brett.

• Like 21

I like how blunt the episode description is.

lol blunt is right. wheres my man cheeba hawk at?

who's in for a big blanket pappoose smokeout??

respekt --- i and i, me bless, jah guide ---

pullup selector!!

• Like 10

Anyone who thinks this show is better without Sean is a stupid and I will fight them all in an alley.

you and what army?

oh ya thats right

clemdawg nation

our pack rolls deep, son. we got clemdawg. we got earwolf manjack. we got ahsley's cute poodle guys and whatever chanson's dog is.

and anyone messing wiith bruce reid robinson two in an alley? well, lets just say it's time for din din, and you look like a bowl of pedigree lamb in gravy. ya bish

• Like 13

Damn, wargen getting SO close to the Pro Version. Better luck next time buddy.

Also, what's the deal with Howl nowadays? Is there a paywall yet because I spent several hours d/l literally every episode of every show on Earwolf and I'm beginning to regret it.

edit: SUPERDELUXE is back!

baBqe35.png

• Like 9

Wow, the first 6 minutes alone were an emotional rollercoaster. Suspense! then such a beautiful moment between two best bros (and Brett.)

IMG_7889.jpg

• Like 22

After repeatedly accusing callers of being peepers, Tom Scharpling is unmasked as the real peeper. I suspected it all along and finally feel vindicated.

• Like 8

Oh boy, what sweet Tuesday treat! The boys didn't even skip a beat and such a killer shirt idea.

5dc7db7.jpg

• Like 18

lol blunt is right. wheres my man cheeba hawk at?

who's in for a big blanket pappoose smokeout??

respekt --- i and i, me bless, jah guide ---

pullup selector!!

respek my neck

• Like 10

Anyone make a Groundhogs day joke yet? Consider this the first.

• Like 9

Anyone make a Groundhogs day joke yet? Consider this the first.

• Like 17

After repeatedly accusing callers of being peepers, Tom Scharpling is unmasked as the real peeper. I suspected it all along and finally feel vindicated.

he called me a peeper once, but now he's exposed!and i'm cool because they talked about the sweet cheeb on this episode too

• Like 7

Ashley I would like more information about your beautiful dogs

Also I legit cried at the episode, it's fine, don't worry about it.

• Like 11