🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 119 — Friends, Our Close Friends

W E L C O M E :) H O M E

• Like 14

Webster's Dictionary defines a Reunion as an island in the Indian Ocean, owned by France, that is known for its volcanism and rainforested interior. Webster's Dictionary is fucking wrong, because this show is the only reunion I need in my life.

• Like 22

is Hayes back for good or was this just - what the french would call - a weekend rendezvous?

• Like 7

is Hayes back for good or was this just - what the french would call - a weekend rendezvous?

yeah this episode is basically the movie Before Sunset

• Like 4

oh man i can't believe sean finally made it back to new york for an episode! love to hear my boys together in the big apples just like old times!

• Like 14

I bet you think I made that first post just to be a greedy pig and get the first. I bet you think I didn't even listen to the episode before I wrote it. I was actually sent the episode a couple hours early. Sean and Hayes asked me to play along and not reveal the twist. We got you all pretty good. I mean you should see your dumb faces right now. Anyway I gotta get back to our Google hangout and finish hammering out the details of my Pro Version. The boys are selling me pretty hard on a dune buggy safari/wine tasting sesh but I am pushing for a pizza party and overnight lock-in at an ice skating rink.

xoxo y'all

• Like 14

Welp. This is my life now.

Yes. It gets worse.

• Like 12

Welcome back boys. We all get confused from time to time. Thanks for the lovin' and laughin' with us.

wiGFRf8.jpg?1

• Like 17

i just gotta say, Engineer Brett has come a long, long way from the Equalizer debacle

of all the engineers the show is stuck with, he's definitely the least worst

• Like 10

Stopping by to speak on the happiness that the plot twist brought me. It's good to have the boys back in the "lab" as I like to call it

• Like 10

Sean talking about improvising and making mistakes that you seamlessly weave into the narrative of your story reminded my of a boat.

Oh wait lol i didn't mean to say "a boat".

"a boat" what am I a frigging Canadian?

Imagine a Canadian on a boat and he's all like "what's this all, a boat?" and then no one can tell if he's saying "about" or "a boat". Imagine that on a funny tee.

KCEV2db.png

chickn's back, baby B)

• Like 22

Sean talking about improvising and making mistakes that you seamlessly weave into the narrative of your story reminded my of a boat.

Imagine a Canadian on a boat and he's all like "what's this all, a boat?" and then no one can tell if he's saying "about" or "a boat". Imagine that on a funny tee.

KCEV2db.png

chickn's back, baby B)/>

Really gunning for that Chanson like, huh?

• Like 13

I must've missed that. Did he bring up the Sufi weaver again?

• Like 10

I used to really like the Tom Scharpling episodes, but now that I know they made Sean sad, I HATE THEM!

OOOHHH FUCK I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!

NNNNNGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: *pant* *pant*

• Like 15

I must've missed that. Did he bring up the Sufi weaver again?

He was so close, but he didn't actually say it. I would have had bingo if he did.

Also, somebody should actually make HH bingo cards with the recurring jokes.

• Like 8

KCEV2db.png

chickn's back, baby B)

Hmmmmm Canadian on a boat... reminds me of someone.

• Like 8

KCEV2db.png

chickn's back, baby B)

oh wow you really hit me upside the head with the W - T - F when you started in with the whole "Canadian" stuff

how do you come up with this??

it's really sharp stuff

• Like 8

The child-like glee with which Brett exclaimed "I heard 'poo poo'!" brought me the biggest laugh I've had in a good long time.

• Like 9