🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 119 — Friends, Our Close Friends

Aw man, I knew I should have gotten the bigger screen. I just thought it might be good in case of a dope Angry Birds update; I didn't know Spunky's anger would be the real reason. Lesson learned: always get a bigger screen

reNNmmQ.jpg

• Like 13

Aw man, I knew I should have gotten the bigger screen. I just thought it might be good in case of a dope Angry Birds update; I didn't know Spunky's anger would be the real reason. Lesson learned: always get a bigger screen

reNNmmQ.jpg

Silvr where'd you get that crazy color scheme? You too cool for our badass earwolf black and yellow (lol wiz khalifa right ?Ashley, Jeffery and Joe lehrini get it) anyway this is what's it's supposed to look like.

g3Bus0L.jpg

• Like 15

More importantly 68% is not the time a battery should turn yellow and also couldn't you have taken that picture 5 minutes earlier for this bit? Tsk Tsk silver lady, 6.9/10

• Like 15

More importantly 68% is not the time a battery should turn yellow and also couldn't you have taken that picture 5 minutes earlier for this bit? Tsk Tsk silver lady, 6.9/10

The battery turns yellow anytime it's not at 69%. Why would I need a warning otherwise?

• Like 22

that's dangerously close to the n-word there, my friend.

Well two things about that. One is that my rage was so incoherent that I can't be held responsible for the noises coming out of my yell-hole. The other is that the letters "n" and "g" when placed right next to each other make a single phoneme, you may be familiar with it from words that end in "ng." As I wrote it, it signifies a half-swallowed screaming sound that opens up into a full-throated roar of rage.

But I'm glad you're looking out for me, my friend!

• Like 10

oh wow you really hit me upside the head with the W - T - F when you started in with the whole "Canadian" stuff

how do you come up with this??

it's really sharp stuff

C'mon now... Really? Compliments? To Chickn? For his lazy bullshit? CANADIANS? ON BOATS? HELLO!?!? I'M A CANADIAN WHO LIKES TO GO ON BOATS!!!!! HE STOLE THIS CONCEPT!!!! HE'S A FRAUD!

• Like 10

i thought canadians were supposed to be polite

• Like 19

i thought canadians were supposed to be polite

Common misconception

• Like 11

I can't wait until the days when we can all look back on the period of cult podcast Hollywood Handbook when its hosts were separated by geographical distance and then finally came back together triumphantly. The Scharpling and DC episodes will be remembered fondly, but now I think from now on we'll have to suffer through Sean on every ep. I took a novel writing class with DC. I'm pretty cool. So is he. So is Hayes. Sean not so much. Jk lol rotfl. Sean's way funny. I like this show and now I'm posting on its forums, which is something I consider rather silly, but am doing anyway because I want to show Hayes and Sean and all you other forum readers that I get it. I'm in on the joke. I have a terrific sense of humor. I, like Hayes and Sean, am very funny. Some of you are too. I'm watching Hackers as I write this. I think it might be the greatest film to come out of the '90s. Anyone with an opinion on this please let me know.

• Like 9

Sean and Hayes are sooooooooo funny together :)

• Like 10

Was Brett's house also in the ladies' bathroom? That would be such a Brett thing to do haha, live in the ladies' bathroom, silly Brett

• Like 16

Common misconception

mister contraceptive

(sorry, I'm just trying to keep in the mix)

• Like 11

in that order?

Wouldn't it be funny if he killed him before he fucked and married him, I for one think necrophilia is very funny

• Like 9

A great episode of a great podcast. Sean makes everything better. Hayes makes everything better. Good boys.

- honlads

• Like 21

turns out I loved this episode so much I began feeling invincible and no longer bound to the laws of mortals, like making sure you cook ground beef all the way through. the last 12 hours have been a roller coaster of barfies and poopies, and yet, in the end, I feel like it was worth it, because I got to think about my funny boys some more instead of sleeping. what an honor

• Like 22

Pretty good PAW this week.

Agreed. Alex is really talented!

• Like 11