🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 119 — Friends, Our Close Friends

Because of the episode's text description, this is the first time in a while I've waited until Wednesday to listen. I'm a little disappointed that I did. They tricked me! The little "Is that... that's what... that room is..." warmed my heart maybe more than it should have. I liked the episode. Thanks!

• Like 11

Because of the episode's text description, this is the first time in a while I've waited until Wednesday to listen. I'm a little disappointed that I did. They tricked me! The little "Is that... that's what... that room is..." warmed my heart maybe more than it should have. I liked the episode. Thanks!

Had the same experience. Heart kinda sank when I saw it would be another solo one, but was a moment of genuine joy when Hayes came in. Also really funny how they did it! HH 4eva baby!

• Like 8

sounds like we got a couple of Hayes-Heads over here

• Like 17

When Hayes sales "ohhhhhhhh" at around the six minute mark...

I think the first 118 episodes were prelude to the perfection of that moment.

Sure he's a writer producer director maven impresario trendsetter jeopardy guy, but Hayes is not the type to "ask too many questions"

And he's particularly susceptible to trickery, given his well established earnest good nature and boyish naiyevetay.

So that moment at around minute six, that's a guy so invested in his work he didn't even notice the wool pulled over his eyes. He is a slave to his craft.

It took the wisdom of a Sean, and the trusty fumbling of his squire Brett, to draw Hayes back into the light and out of the hell that is the earwolf ladies restroom, which lets face it, is pretty much the exclusive domain of Lauren lapkus farts.

This is the moment of personal liberation, this is Plato's cave, this is Campbell's journey myth, this is all of aesop's fables. This is a boy becoming a man and putting away childish things and all that.

Lottamercy.

• Like 9

Just posted for the first time on the QOTD forums, pretty proud of my post

• Like 5

Because of the episode's text description, this is the first time in a while I've waited until Wednesday to listen.

It's a good thing Sean said this kind of thing DOESN'T offend him at the end of this week's ep, otherwise I'd probably think this would hurt his feelings. It's a good thing he said that

• Like 22

I was gonna suggest we play Fuck, Marry, Kill: Hollywood Handbook Forums Edition but I feel like there's no way I wouldn't have my feelings deeply hurt by everyone's choices.

• Like 8

mister contraceptive

(sorry, I'm just trying to keep in the mix)

like a super hero whose power is he doesn't have to use a friggin condom? oh shit!

• Like 6

I was gonna suggest we play Fuck, Marry, Kill: Hollywood Handbook Forums Edition but I feel like there's no way I wouldn't have my feelings deeply hurt by everyone's choices.

Marry Hayzie Bone, Marry Clemdawg...oh shit

• Like 8

like a super hero whose power is he doesn't have to use a friggin condom? oh shit!

Tbf no one HAS to use a condom so we're all kind of super heros if you think about it kind of imho

• Like 14

Tbf no one HAS to use a condom so we're all kind of super heros if you think about it kind of imho

Dude I'm such a super hero I don't even HAVE sex.

• Like 16

Dad?

It's possible. Are you roughly 17 or 18 years old and born in San Antonio? Cause I made some bad choices there.

• Like 6

which superhero has the least sex?

A - ant-man

B - spiderman

C - batman

D - thejjar is the only superhero who doesn't do loads of fuckin'

• Like 7

There has to be some way to make a joke about an Avengers style team up with forum members that haven't had sex in a long time. It's been so long for me that my my brain don't does think right can't be funny

• Like 9

Hey guys u wanna hear a sick new podcast? Yeah I knew u did. Check out the pilot ep of the hottest new lil show on the block, Tough to Nail Down (with Ashley and Jeffrey)

This is an innovative and groundbreaking piece of art where we completely dismantle and burn down our show each month and allow a new premise and structure to rise from the ashes like a monthly phoenix (which is also what i call my period).

Pilot ep is just me and Jeff(rey Parties) introducing our show in general and the premise for the month of February. The next three weeks this month will have some dope guests that you know and love, so get hype.

oh and episodes are only 30 minutes long.

I will give you an itunes link as soon as we sort that out. in the meantime, you can subscribe 2 our feedburner.

• Like 22

Its really cool that you and Jeffery met each other through the podcast. I wish I could do the same.

Oh, wait, I live in LA and could have met people if I put just a little bit of time and effort into it. Oh, wait, I'm secretly a super introverted narcissist. Oh, wait, it isn't cool that you guys are friends.

I hate you.

• Like 23

I'm working on the superbowl.

whoa impressive, in what capacity?

• Like 18

I'm also sad I haven't met in real life friends from here. I liked your guys podcast. Here are my notes. I'm team Ashley because if you ain't down with Yeezy I don't know what you're doing with your life. Also I think hannibal lector is neutral evil cause he does that stuff to get off which is mostly self serving. But for reals I truly enjoyed that. Cool topic

Edit: Also I'd have found it hard not to be sucked into a Sean style rant over the joker's chaos for chaos' sake so I commend you on that

• Like 13

Hey guys u wanna hear a sick new podcast? Yeah I knew u did. Check out the pilot ep of the hottest new lil show on the block, Tough to Nail Down (with Ashley and Jeffrey)

This podcast has everything*. Solid jokes, friendship, a scary moment, graph talk, a clever lady oozing charm and a hirsute man with the voice of an angel. Get on it, ya dweebos.

*not really everything there was a severe lack of norks but everything else was fire

• Like 7