🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 119 — Friends, Our Close Friends

I was gonna tell you you have a very pleasant voice Ashley but I thought it would be weird but since ghoul complimented Jeffery's I don't feel weird saying it now

• Like 8

I'm also sad I haven't met in real life friends from here.

Look man, I was IN New York on tour and I said this on the forum so it's only your own fault that you don't get to be friends with me like I am with Mean Detective, A Bear, and that guy Lydon or maybe Lyndon I don't remember which but he didn't like it when you called him the wrong one.

Hey, great podcast this week!

• Like 18

Look man, I was IN New York on tour and I said this on the forum so it's only your own fault that you don't get to be friends with me like I am with Mean Detective, A Bear, and that guy Lydon or maybe Lyndon I don't remember which but he didn't like it when you called him the wrong one.

Hey, great podcast this week!

Biggest regret of my forum life

• Like 12

Friendships are lame and I'm glad I have none.

*curls up in own sock drawer and cries self to sleep*

• Like 10

I'm getting the players in shape.

By "players" do you mean your "biceps" because right now they're looking like a couple of cantaloupes and the ladies love fruit salad(trust me i was a busboy once i've never seen so many clean plates after we serve that fruit salad to the ladies. im tippin my busboy cap at em like "hey youre makin my job easy, i should be tipping you!" but i do appreciate the tips)

• Like 22

norm is so strong he went to espn's worlds strongest man competition, picked up all the huge boulders at once they're supposed to compete to carry, and dumped them in the parking lot to make room for the tables for the magic the gathering championships

• Like 24

Friendships are lame and I'm glad I have none.

Joe what is going on? Why are you lying to these good people?

nQbLchW.png

Do you need a hug? Come here, buddy. Bring it in for hug time.

• Like 10

Joe what is going on? Why are you lying to these good people?

nQbLchW.png

Do you need a hug? Come here, buddy. Bring it in for hug time.

Let's get some blankets and do this, lock-in style.

• Like 11

sounds like we got a couple of Hayes-Heads over here

Hey baby I'm no Hayesephile, I just like the boys being back together. The Sean solo eps were just as straight dope as the Hayes ones but were fundamentally lacking the full HH flavour we know and love.

Baby!

• Like 9

I'm also sad I haven't met in real life friends from here.

Come to Melbourne and we can totally hang out.*

*This offer is available to all forum members who make the insanely long journey to Melbourne, Australia.

• Like 12

Sweden only has a population of around 100 people, and 80 of them are mooses disguised as people, so it's hard for me to make friends

• Like 17

Someone make an edit of a moose with sunglasses and hat in a trenchcoat pls

• Like 8

2KN8TYe.jpg

Is this what you see everyday?

E; I slightly altered an already radass moose to fit the concept better. I cannot make trench coats in paint.exe yet.

• Like 13

1161609.jpg

Frinkiac.com is probably the greatest invention of all time.

• Like 14

Frinkiac.com is probably the greatest invention of all time.

idk I saw this pretty cool mop once that made Robert DeNiro very proud.

• Like 11

Come to Melbourne and we can totally hang out.*

*This offer is available to all forum members who make the insanely long journey to Melbourne, Australia.

Bought my ticket. First class baby. I should be at the airport in like 40 hours but since you guys are in a different time zone you should probably head there now. I'll be wearing an American flag shirt, a Nascar hat and eating Mcdonalds (or as you say Maccas, lol learning already!) Also i wanna go to this bar

http://greatideas.people.com/2016/01/05/george-costanza-seinfeld-bar-melbourne-australia/

Bring devscoots too, love that guy

• Like 20

I just found out I have to go to Pittsburgh for work in like 2 weeks, so I'll be available to record a live episode of the Ashley and JeffrieParties show. Just call my publicist

• Like 16

2KN8TYe.jpg

Is this what you see everyday?

E; I slightly altered an already radass moose to fit the concept better. I cannot make trench coats in paint.exe yet.

Thanks bae

• Like 6

Just don't get on flight 815, amiright Losties?

Or Ajira flight 316 for that matter

• Like 9

I dumped a big pot of spaghetti off the top floor of a parking garage. Give me a call if you want details.

• Like 12

Or Ajira flight 316 for that matter

This is why Joe is my homie

• Like 5