🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 119 — Friends, Our Close Friends

Brett's pretty liberal with the sibilants for a guy who claims to be lead engineer of a major podcast network. I cannot think of anything else from this episode to comment on. Bonne nuit.

• Like 4

Ok just got to say something while I'm drunk enough to have feelings. First off, I'm inclined not to hate Dixon because of how good his posts are, especially this last one, so I almost was gonna ask soup to revise his chart and put me at the top of the pro-Dixon list, but thankfully I have a brain and realized that, even though I have a brain that is helping me come to the conclusion I'm about to state, if I really think about it using my heart, I know that my brain is wrong, and not just cause the back of my skull is somewhat flatter than it should be (I am no longer insecure about that because I saw a photo on Reddit of a dude with a huge skull - I mean huge, about 100x the size of a golf ball, and his post about it, although an interesting perspective on how he had to go through life being shamed, ridiculed, and discriminated against, had some serious typos, run on sentences, and misuse of parenthesis, so I know even ppl with beautiful, perfect, abnormally huge skulls can be stupid and so therefore my misshaped head, even though normal sized and flat as a board at that one spot, is nothing to be ashamed of especially compared to that freak), but actually because it is just one brain and thus does not have the same power as tons of brains, and so I have to take into account other ppls brains, which can help me figure out what my true feelings are, in my heart, one of which is that I trust ranran 100% and therefore conclude that Dixon sux

• Like 19

not me, sorry.

EDIT: Ah, go on then.

• Like 4

Sean, Hayes, nice in here

Sarsaparilla bobsled team

Feels like love right now

That was haiku. Fuck you.

• Like 5

wow... I don't know how this happened...

I'm so embarrassed right now.

I guess this is just a result of making so many good deeply content rich posts that obviously took a long time to make and aren't rushed off at all

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :oB)

• Like 19

The real cool kids, the bad boys, the rebels, the freaks but in a chill, enviable James Franco before we realized he was gross way... those ones are aloof loners who ain't give a damn about being popular because they know and you do too deep down that they are above this whole meaningless charade of "friendship"

Take your stars and your likes and shove 'em. I need my space, dweebs.

*smokes a cigarette in a cool way*

Shit. I was supposed to be quitting smoking.

• Like 17

norm is so strong he has to be careful and click lightly when he hits 'like' on a post or else he'll accidentally give them a popular star all on his own

• Like 15

*smokes a cigarette in a cool way*

There's no way to smoke a cigarette in a cool way cause cigarettes are bad for you and they can cause bad things like lungcancer now I don't think lungcancer is very cool do you? That's right didn't think so

• Like 13

lungcancer69

I've seen that one. Idk but if you ask me one of those lungs wasn't really into it, and nothing about that video was cool. or hot for that matter.

• Like 10

photo-thumb-99772.jpg250b007e535d40fb88332f238b53e813.png

photo-62175.gifSUX

For those keeping score.

edit> Just noticed Dixon wears a diaper. Seems to be full...

edit2> Yes, I think that's an actual picture of Dixon

• Like 11

photo-thumb-99772.jpg250b007e535d40fb88332f238b53e813.png

photo-62175.gifSUX

For those keeping score.

edit> Just noticed Dixon wears a diaper. Seems to be full...

edit2> Yes, I think that's an actual picture of Dixon

Can't we all just get along?

• Like 6

Can't we all just get along?

Hey lady? I just report the facts.

Also, NO, no we can't all get along.

Furthermore we are now in a fight.

And another thing is I like you.

dammit.... I used to be way better at fighting,

• Like 7

Thank god Hayes was just stuck in the bathroom this whole time. I was worried the guys were breaking up.

Hope the bathrooms at earwolf are at least as nice as the average Nordstrom's. Otherwise.... eww!

• Like 11

Hey souprman, I didn't know you were into pottery. Everyone's talking about one of your pieces. They are going to display it on national television tomorrow at 6:30 p.m. EST. I'm not familiar with this particular piece but apparently it's a bowl that has broncos and panthers on it. That sounds pretty crazy! Where do you get your ideas from? Also do you know why are people so excited about the commercial breaks? Hit me back on my mobile.

<3 wargen

• Like 13

Been re-listening to a lot of U Talkin U2 To Me recently and it's still the most magnificient (haha that's a U2 song) podcast ever conceived

• Like 4

And U2 is still the most magnificient (haha that's one of their songs) band to ever exist

• Like 3