๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
agata

EPISODE 119 โ€” Friends, Our Close Friends

So excited for their new album, both cause new U2 album duh and new UTU2TM ep

• Like 3

Well that's all from me today, hope you all have a nice relaxing sunday :)

• Like 6

Oh yeah and great ep of the podcast Hollywood Handbook this week, almost as good as the Gilbert Gottfried CBB ep

• Like 5

Hey souprman, I didn't know you were into pottery. Everyone's talking about one of your pieces. They are going to display it on national television tomorrow at 6:30 p.m. EST. I'm not familiar with this particular piece but apparently it's a bowl that has broncos and panthers on it. That sounds pretty crazy! Where do you get your ideas from? Also do you know why are people so excited about the commercial breaks? Hit me back on my mobile.

ย 

<3 wargen

In honor of this Soupr Bowl (I hope you like this clever name I've given it) allow me to say to all my friends on the HH forum "WHUUZZUUP?!"

• Like 8

Nice to have the boys back riffin off each other again, but something doesn't add up from this episode. They were wrapped up tightly in soundproofing blankets but we heard everything they said? Nah... That's too fucking shady. I need the truth or I definitely won't be listening to the next HH.

• Like 4

today I have been blessed. I have been anointed. I have been freed of my sins.

ย 

pZlB68h.png

ย 

Silvrwoman liked my tweet today so I know the feeling

• Like 15

Just checking the boards, seeing if anyone had caught wind of this year's hot Super Bowl meme. We might be stuck with Left Shark for another year, just like 'im too, my dude was a little behind the beat lolol

ย 

Speaking of catching wind, my uncle went back for a second helping of baked beans! Pew wee!

ย 

Looking forward to everyone's quesalupa reviews! God bless

ย 

ย 

• Like 6

Silvrwoman liked my tweet today so I know the feeling

ย 

Well, it was a great tweet:

jBWRhEe.png?2

• Like 13

I've been led to believe that Thundercock69 is Swedish. Is he swedish swedish like me and therefore cool or freja swedish aka an imposter who is deported and living in shameful exile by order of the King

• Like 13

What are some good, funny pranks* I could play on everyone during a twelve hour bus ride to Chicago this Friday?

ย 

Got a tinder date with that bean thing.

ย 

ย 

ย 

*minimal bloodletting, please

• Like 11

I missed it, but apparently there was a "Walken closet" ad during the SouprBowl last night. Sean Clements - Mad Man?

• Like 9

What are some good, funny pranks* I could play on everyone during a twelve hour bus ride to Chicago this Friday?

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

On an overnight bus ride from London to Edinburgh 8 years ago, my friend and I played a game of "Props" from Whose Line is it Anyway?. Much like a prank, we had fun and everyone hated us. So you could do that.

• Like 10

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Everytime the bus gets over 55 look at the person next to you and say "Woah slow down Keanu what is this the bus from Speed?" Then once you get a reaction ask to switch seats with someone so you can do it all over again.

ย 

Not sure if this is really a prank but you'll definitely find out who on the bus has seen Speed which has to be valuable knowledge.

• Like 15

I've been led to believe that Thundercock69 is Swedish. Is he swedish swedish like me and therefore cool or freja swedish aka an imposter who is deported and living in shameful exile by order of the King

Hur vet jag att inte du รคr en bedragare

• Like 5

Hur vet jag att inte du รคr en bedragare

ย 

translation: Her veterinarian jagged into their endbed. Regards?

• Like 11

Got a tinder date with that bean thing

I think the correct term is 'Mexican'. This is a pc forum Ashley remember

• Like 9

hello friends what's going on in the forum

does anyone here play lottery tickets? i got a lottery ticket for tomorrow night's game of lottery and i've got a pretty good feeling about it

here is what i would do if i won the lottery:

-have a girlfriend

-have a job

life would be sweet

what would you do if you won the lottery thanks a bunch

• Like 12

Sorry for editing the post right after you quoted it Joe

• Like 3

ย 

translation: Her veterinarian jagged into their endbed. Regards?

Wow! Absolutely spot on!

• Like 5