🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 119 — Friends, Our Close Friends

Hur vet jag att inte du är en bedragare

I'm just as suspicious as you all must be regarding the "spot on" translation, but don't worry, I've already accurately translated it for everybody's convenience:

No matter what I've said previous to this statement, and no matter what I say after, Hollywood Handbook is my favorite (favorite with a 'u') podcast, and I love it more than any other podcast. Although it is #1 on my list of favorite (favorite with a 'u') podcasts, please don't tell anyone because I don't want them to know that I lied before. I will most likely deny this, but again, please disregard anything I've said in the past or anything I will say in the future regarding this matter. Thank you for your time.

• Like 11

the best part about that translation is how it perfectly translates from swedish to english in google translate. not one word out of place

• Like 7

Hur vet jag att inte du är en bedragare

DoDetot fofinonnonsos bobarora etottot sosätottot atottot lolisostota utot omom dodu äror enon avov osossos

• Like 6

translation: Her veterinarian jagged into their endbed. Regards?

Ja

I'm just as suspicious as you all must be regarding the "spot on" translation, but don't worry, I've already accurately translated it for everybody's convenience:

No matter what I've said previous to this statement, and no matter what I say after, Hollywood Handbook is my favorite (favorite with a 'u') podcast, and I love it more than any other podcast. Although it is #1 on my list of favorite (favorite with a 'u') podcasts, please don't tell anyone because I don't want them to know that I lied before. I will most likely deny this, but again, please disregard anything I've said in the past or anything I will say in the future regarding this matter. Thank you for your time.

whoa

• Like 4

what would you do if you won the lottery thanks a bunch

I'd be smart and invest most of it, but donate a sizeable portion to charity. she'd probably need it since I could finally afford better hookers.

• Like 5

not even 15 pages, fellas. Used to be, a guy didn't check the forum over the weekend and he'd become back to 10 pages to read. Times've changed, I tells ya.

• Like 6

not even 15 pages, fellas. Used to be, a guy didn't check the forum over the weekend and he'd become back to 10 pages to read. Times've changed, I tells ya.

I like to think that I saw a long-running successful string of HH threads and I just personally Ted McGinley'd the whole fuckin' thing straight to hell.

You're all cancelled, enjoy pilot season, ya jerks!

• Like 6

I am enjoying this new, more manageable pace of posting because it fits my fast-paced lifestyle of professional misogyny and frequent boating.

• Like 17

To be fair, and as much of a thrilling time as it was, I'm okay without 15 pages of crow pix.

• Like 14

crawford.jpg

That's goalie Corey Crawford

His nickname is Crow

This was a good addition to this thread, a good post, a clever person (me) and deserves lots of likes.

It got really quiet in here. Maybe I really won the thread. Maybe this is what it's like at the top of the world.

• Like 1