🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 289 - Live from SF Sketchfest 2016

Nicholas Cage warms up the audience for Jason and Randy live at San Francisco Sketchfest 2016. The Sklars, Nick and comedian Moshe Kasher talk to Daniel Van Kirk about a drunk driver's interaction with a police officer in the city Niceville. Actor Jon Daly joins during a story about a non-sexual cuddle party in Minnesota. Later, Bernie Sanders stops by and compares his race against Donald Trump to a wizard battle. Prosecuting attorney Ken Kratz from "Making a Murderer" discusses the complicated case of Steven Avery, who also makes an appearance. Thankfully, Jesse Ventura joins to voice his opinion on everything.

Great episode! I literally had to stop drinking water because of so many spit-take worthy moments.

I was at this show live in San Francisco. Had lovely table companions, an older couple who were hardcore comedy & podcasting fans. Was glad we all got to see this stupendous all-star show.

Except for the Making A Murderer spoilers. None of us had seen the Netlix series yet. I have since then and fully appreciate Dan's rendition of the prosecutors "lady voice."

Three Adomian characters were more than enough to make this a winner, and everything else was gold, too.