🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 46 - Kay Jewelers In A Mall

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes 1st time, 2nd time, and 3rd time listeners to SPONTANEANATION! This week, Paul’s special guest is Alice Wetterlund of MTV's Girl Code and HBO's Silicon Valley! They chat about whether or not everyone deserves to be heard, how an only child learns to share, and exactly how much bravery is required to do stand up. Paul is then joined by Ted Michaels, Colleen Smith and Gary Anthony Williams to improvise a story set at a Kay Jewelers In A Mall. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

Get yourself a pair of Spont socks, as seen on NATIONAL TELEVISION on The Bachelor Live in the Earwolf store: http://ear.wf/1K61sLq

• Like 1

I never knew the phrase "ice cold ice cream" could be so funny. Cracked me up every time. As did Alice and Paul's comedy-loving ditz characters! And the magical creature assembly! So much greatness!

• Like 7

My favorite random number is 898421. Please do not use it without my permission.

Also: Gary Anthony Williams! I've been a fan of his ever since I used to listen to the old Liquid Radio Players shows online. Great addition to the make 'em ups team.

• Like 2

"Scooper Union: Ice Cream School"

If you're ever in Dallas, stop by a place called Carnival Barker's Ice Cream. When we did, the guy who owns the place said, "I have a degree in ice cream, from ice cream school!" We said "no, you're shitting us," and he pointed, sitcom style, at the wall right next to him where there was, for realsies, a diploma saying he was a graduate of Penn State's Ice Cream School.

http://creamery.psu.edu/our-story

• Like 9

Okay, if Spont was to have a permanent cast, I nominate this group right here. One of ... no, it is probably my favorite ep.

• Like 2

Great Ep! GAW was such a welcome addition and I hope he comes back for more hilarious improv.

Part of me was hoping the entire episode would have been one long descent through time via flashbacks.

• Like 1

But what about negative numbers, fractions, and decimals? You guys, it's going to take us even longer to write down all the numbers.

• Like 1

My favorite random number is 898421. Please do not use it without my permission.

Also: Gary Anthony Williams! I've been a fan of his ever since I used to listen to the old Liquid Radio Players shows online. Great addition to the make 'em ups team.

Mathey:

Does the permission have to be in written form?I was about to make a list of my least favorite hueues of color, sorted by hex #. Dried Vomit just so happens to be my least favorite color, but I didn't want to step out of line...

Who can deliver "Answer the fucking question." better than PFT?

Between that and his ability to quiet a room upon demand (i/e: "Everybody shuttup!"), the guy has quite the command with his voice and power.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this