🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 400 - The War on Surfing

Heynong Man! Jason Mantzoukas aka J-Dog aka Jeffrey Characterwheaties joins Scott to celebrate the 400th episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! Tune in and turn out to hear Scott & Jason discuss the status of Talkin' 'Tang, their love of Hamilton, and The Heynong Man Challenge. We then say "What's Up?" to our old friend Hot Dog, champion water skiier and aspiring member of Sha Na Na. Hot Dog takes time some time away from his active war against surfers to hit us with a major bombshell.

• Like 2

Congratulations to Scott, Earwolf and the whole CBB family on 400 episodes. Seriously you guys are amazing and are the only reason I'm happy some days. No show has made me laugh quite like yours and I hope you enjoy making this show for a lot longer. You all rule, thanks for everything.

• Like 16

3 minutes in and Scott and Jason are already making Hayao Miyazaki references? Yes please.

• Like 5

Follow me on social media, either Twitter or Tumblr, maybe Facebook (I don't know if I'm on that), Instagram, all this kinda stuff. You'll get the links you need to get tickets to the show.

Gimme that link!

Edit: Here are the links I've been able to assemble thus far.

Apr 30 Los Angeles - The Theater at Ace Hotel (Tickets; presale code: BATDANCE)

May 06 Toronto - Hart House Theatre (Tickets)

May 07 Boston - The Wilbur (Early show, Late show)

May 08 Philadelphia - Keswick Theatre (Tickets; presale code: BANGBANG)

May 09 Washington DC - The Lincoln Theater (Tickets)

May 10 Durham NC - The Carolina Theatre (Tickets; presale code: LIVE)

May 11 Atlanta - The Tabernacle (Tickets; presale code: AWARDS)

May 13 New York City - Gramercy Theatre (Early show, Late show; presale code: bvbangbang)

May 14 New York City - Gramercy Theatre (Early show, Late show; presale code: bvbangbang)

May 15 New York City - Gramercy Theatre (Early show, Late show)

May 17 Dallas - Texas Theatre (Tickets)

May 18 Austin - Paramount Theatre (Tickets)

May 19 Minneapolis - Pantages Theatre (Tickets)

May 20 Chicago - Athenaeum Theatre (Tickets; presale code: BANGBANGCHI)

May 21 Detroit - Royal Oak Music Theatre (Tickets; presale code: romtlive)

May 22 Denver - Paramount Theatre (Tickets)

May 23 San Francisco - Fox Theater (Tickets)

May 24 Portland - Revolution Hall (Tickets)

May 25 Seattle - The Moore (Tickets)

May 26 Vancouver - Vogue Theatre (Tickets)

• Like 4

Great throwaway punchline from Andy:

"..and they are saying that they may have accidentally broken a second world record, of the world's largest surfboard."

I'm surprised that he got that in under the radar.

• Like 2

There is also a band called Fastball.

It's 7:26 AM, EST, I am 40 minutes into the episode, and I thought it was vitally important to pause the show, come here, and mention that fact.

• Like 10

How did Scott know I wanted to hear penis descriptions this early in the morning? He read my mind.

• Like 2

When Scott began the ad read and said, "Guess who's back for the 400th?" I thought, "Hayes and Sean!" Turns out it was Squarespace. Oh, well. Grep and congrats to hosts of Comedy Bang! Bang! of all stars and stripes.

• Like 3

If one of these chicken shit candidates does not come forward and speak the truth regarding federal sunglasses law, I am simply not voting.

• Like 2

I listened to the first half-hour or so in my car, just long enough to hear the big tour announcement.

Which was also just long enough to get mad at Scott for just saying that the tour is coming to "North Carolina," which is very vague ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA AND WANT TO GO TO THE SHOW. It's more than 500 miles wide from east to west! Charlotte is not near Raleigh! Greensboro gets an unusually high number of shows! Hollywood-types like Wilmington! Don't name a series of specific cities and then name an entire STATE, Scott!

Once I got to work I checked my social mediums and LO AND BEHOLD the show is coming to the correct city in North Carolina. See you in Durham in May, and feel free to reach out if you have some free time before or after the show and want suggestions.

Ah! I am so excited to listen to this, I don't know how I didn't realize the 400th episode was coming up. Heynongman!

[EDIT] Dan has a better tour list with links and all... so I will replace my crappy non-linked tour list picture with this picture of the cuppycakes we got for Scott to celebrate breaking off this hundo

nf347q.jpg

• Like 12