🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 400 - The War on Surfing

Yeah Detroit is 3.5 hours vs 5.5 hour drive to Chicago. (12 hours to MN Souprman)

Man, I wanna' rent a Winnebago and follow the tour like The Dead or Phish.

damn. next year let's for real follow like deadheads.

start planning now.

step one; tie die Heynong Man t-shirt.

• Like 1

well Suze Orman wouldn't approve your buying of tickets but she wouldn't for me either, we're in that second row of tables. I hope they keep the reverb in check

If I understand that ticket info right, I'm at table 8

First she wouldn't let me buy a motorcycle, now this?!? I'll be right next door at table 7. I didn't realize the Wilbur was family style.

• Like 1

I'll also be at the (7pm) Boston show, table 14 on the floor.

I'm taking my sister, which will be interesting because as of right now she's never heard CBB. I told her to listen to the Best Of eps, so we'll see how that goes. All joking a salad, I'll be pretty disappointed if she's not into it. I sold her on going by describing PFT as " you've seen him around doing comedy. He has a mustache" and Lauren as " the friendly guard on Oranges: the new black" which is probably the best intro either of them will ever have, right?

• Like 3

annnnnd the Boston 7pm show is sold out and I'm sure I can't make the 10pm one. I love CBB but whoever the asshole that is selling the tickets for $220 a piece on StubHub, there is a special place in Hell for you.

• Like 4

annnnnd the Boston 7pm show is sold out and I'm sure I can't make the 10pm one. I love CBB but whoever the asshole that is selling the tickets for $220 a piece on StubHub, there is a special place in Hell for you.

Might just want to keep your eyes on stubhub then, I can't see anyone spending more than face value for this let alone THAT much more, unless they're obscenely rich and really lazy

• Like 1

Might just want to keep your eyes on stubhub then, I can't see anyone spending more than face value for this let alone THAT much more, unless they're obscenely rich and really lazy

Yeah, I echo this sentiment. The cheapest ticket on StubHub currently, is $120. I can't imagine someone paying 250% of the face value of the ticket. I'd check back in a month to see.

I am a long-time lurker that just figured out how to post, and I may, MAY have two extra tickets for the 5/7 Boston show at the Wilbur. I am only looking for face value (plus the cost of the fees) for them. I definitely don't want to go to the special Hell that StubHubbers go to.

• Like 2

Got my tickets for Portland! Who's with me??

Bringing my husband, who thinks CBB is 5% funny, 95% annoying/stupid, but has picked up "been a whii-ile!" from being around me. Hopefully a live show can adjust that percentage to at least 10/90

• Like 1

I'm predicting Paul Rust and/or Brett Gelman in an episode in the next week or two based on the fact that a new Netflix show featuring them both debuts on Feb 19th (Love)

That'd be pretty cool!

The resurgence of waterskiing hotdogs in the 90s never caught on unfortunately :(

Definitely edited those donor plugs in after the fact