🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 120 — Brandon Gardner, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean are talkin' sports this week as they dish out some hot takes about their feelings on "a very large event". Then, they chat with Brandon Gardner about his career in advertising and he lets them peak behind the curtain a little bit.

• Like 11

Jag ser fram emot att lyssna på det här avsnittet av podcasten Hollywood Handbook :)

• Like 6

Sean putting the earworlf forums onblast, or maybe giving them a hearty reccomendation. And you can't discuss a trebuchet w/out saying the word counterweight.

Good ep, I liked the guest's voice.

• Like 16

Handheld mics?! I'm sure the content will be great, as usual, but where are the sm7s?

• Like 8

I took a peak at the pics which left me feeling perplexed. Did they record this at a sit in for free love?

• Like 10

Nothing better than Sean getting fired up about hacky internet trends and movies.

• Like 12

Jag ser fram emot att lyssna på det här avsnittet av podcasten Hollywood Handbook :)

Jag med!

Du råkar inte vara bosatt nära Stockholm? Det är typ min 'grej' att vara den enda här som lyssnar på Earwolf och Hollywood Handbook, du förstår säkert varför jag måste döda dig om du bor här. Ursäkta i förskott.

• Like 5

Sean, you'll get a kick out of this. My sister got a bunch of fancy wines for me and my fiancee before our wedding. She labeled each of them saying we should open each one when a certain life event happens. For example: "Open when Bozos FINALLY makes the bed."

This is the part you'll really like, Sean. On one of them, it says, "Open when the Red Sox win the Super Bowl thingy."

I think this is funny in two big ways. One, the obvious, is like, she doesn't care about sports. She's acting like she doesn't even know what sports is really (because really it is just a game).

BUT...

It's also taking it super casual and being like, "really, who cares, drink it whenever you want. This thang aint official."

Just thought you'd really like that, Sean.

• Like 24

I took a peak at the pics which left me feeling perplexed. Did they record this at a sit in for free love?

I think it was recorded at Brett's house. The fact that Brett has soundproofed the walls in his home is concerning.

also - really great ep. I thought 'touchdunk was v funny v good 10/10

• Like 10

Jag med!

Du råkar inte vara bosatt nära Stockholm? Det är typ min 'grej' att vara den enda här som lyssnar på Earwolf och Hollywood Handbook, du förstår säkert varför jag måste döda dig om du bor här. Ursäkta i förskott.

Oh so are we all speaking in our native tongue now?

Hey Devscoots wanna be a bludger tomorrow and pull a sickie? We can go to the bottle-o and get some goon or a slab and get completely pissed. Bring your budgie smugglers and thongs and we'll head to the beach with an esky.

• Like 23

I think it was recorded at Brett's house. The fact that Brett has soundproofed the walls in his home is concerning.

Yeah, it's almost like Brett's building a nest or hive.

• Like 10

Oh so are we all speaking in our native tongue now?

Hey Devscoots wanna be a bludger tomorrow and pull a sickie? We can go to the bottle-o and get some goon or a slab and get completely pissed. Bring your budgie smugglers and thongs and we'll head to the beach with an esky.

You would love the show 'The Expanse', the Belters speak exactly like this

http://expanse.wikia...i/Belter_Creole

• Like 3

I don't know about you guys, but when I hear "Snuper Bowl", I like to imagine it's spelled "Snooper Bowl" and that's it's about cartoon beagle named Snoopy. Now, that's a good TV show I'd watch.

• Like 10

Jag med!

Nä bor i Malmö/Lund området

• Like 4

I got moved to a new unit at work today. I've spent the morning standing in front of the window of my office watching cars hopelessly circle the parking lot looking for a space. Occasionally I chuckle and whisper "Fools." under my breath. My new co-workers seem nervous and refuse to make eye contact. Phase 1 complete.

• Like 21

Engineer Cody taking a pro-autism stance is something we all really should have seen coming

• Like 20

Brandon Gardner... Brandon Content... Coincidence?

Probably.

• Like 13

Nä bor i Malmö/Lund området

ok :(

Thundercock69/Zsinjeh buddy cop road-trip movie 2016 postponed indefinitely

• Like 6