🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 120 — Brandon Gardner, Our Close Friend

I can vouch for him. I was at the same conference.

Solid work.

mCWLch5.jpg

• Like 18

I feel like it's only a matter of time before Cody gets in the wires again. It's keeping me up at night. Someone please tell me everything will be okay. I'm so scared that Cody will bring about the singularity.

• Like 6

The H in Thundercock stands for hung ;)/>

What a terrible post

• Like 13

yes this bit has been 8 years in the making and its finally paying off now I can quit pretending to be a biochemist who wants to hear my borat impression

• Like 18

never said it was a good paper you imrpov a better piece of peer reviewed scientific literature bruh

• Like 9

Found a typo, this is garbage

As in the band Garbage, which means it's good?

• Like 10

As in the band Garbage, which means it's good?

Much like The World, one paper about potatoes is not enough!

Garbage did the theme song to The World Is Not Enough.

• Like 11

Guys please keep your posts directly related to episodes of Hollywood Handbook, thanks

• Like 13

back on topic: i really liked the 21st to 33rd minute of this episode in particular

• Like 9

Dude I followed the rubric and will be filing a formal complaint if I don't get the A I clearly earned.

Also Chef and everyone who liked this post are dead to me.

edit>should not have liked that post

Look. I appreciated the effort behind the piece, but you know, you gotta make sure you do a thorough lit review on this stuff. B+

• Like 8

I only come here to cultivate a deep friendship with all of you. To that end, if I don't know your real name, please post a picture of your D and/or your pet and/or yourself as a child.

• Like 14

The bit saturation is getting a bit high so I am just gonna step in here and leave this picture of a couple dik diks.

129564842.gpNrrdzY.dikdikcouple.jpg

They live in the shrublands and savannas of eastern Africa. The name is derived from the alarm call of the female. They resolve their conflicts by running towards each other, stopping short and vigorously nodding their heads. No jokes about the name please they are very sensitive, plus they have heard all those jokes already, so maybe find a better use of your time. OK that got a little preachy and I am sorry. 100% love for you all, have a blessed evening.

• Like 8

Hi guys, I'm pretty sure this was a good and funny episode but if I'm being TOTALLY honest I'm not 100% sure about that because I was listening in my car with the windows down and a cute homeless guy yelled that he loved me and I got super distracted thinking about what our babies will look like and didn't pay as much attention to the show as I should have but don't worry if I change my mind when I re-listen I'll come back and let you all know.

• Like 24