🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 120 — Brandon Gardner, Our Close Friend

So I'm new here and my team won what some might call the "Snoopy Bowl". A friend who listens to this podcast referred it to me, saying that it was a pretty funny "sports-guy show". After listening to this episode I would have to agree and was just wondering if you were going to have any sports guests on soon? And btw I'm not at all like those people you were talking about in the episode, I know a lot about football and can prove it. Would like to hear your guys' take on Peyton Manning. Anyways, looking forward to more great sports philosophy. (And that funny stuff too!)

Sincerely,

Adam

• Like 19

So I'm new here and my team won what some might call the "Snoopy Bowl". A friend who listens to this podcast referred it to me, saying that it was a pretty funny "sports-guy show". After listening to this episode I would have to agree and was just wondering if you were going to have any sports guests on soon? And btw I'm not at all like those people you were talking about in the episode, I know a lot about football and can prove it. Would like to hear your guys' take on Peyton Manning. Anyways, looking forward to more great sports philosophy. (And that funny stuff too!)

Sincerely,

Adam

I don't like watching peyton manning play football because i'm afraid he will disintegrate into a cloud of dust anytime he gets tackled and Tom Brady is better in every way.

• Like 3

Sincerely,

Adam

Great first post!

• Like 15

Peyton Manning wears sleeves to hide his HGH track marks, trust me. His "foot injury" was a side effect of what some of his fellow junkies call a "HGH toe-verload," when you shoot up into your toes cause you think it will make you run faster. That "nerve damage" in his "neck," give me a break you fiend! And have you ever noticed that red spot on his forehead when he takes his helmet off? I have a very reliable source that i sat down for dinner with and he tells me that Peyton Manning is straight up Jimi Hendrixing it up on the football field! But its not acid! What is it, you ask? Its fucking HGH and its soaking it into his forhead making his brain supersized. Now everyone knows that addicts with drugs, like HGH, often show their addictive tendencies in other ways and there is no clearer example than Peytons compulsive urge to shout "OMAHA!" It can't mean anything. I'm sure your all well aware that your standard Quarterback call is "Blue, Blue 42, set, hike!" Occasionally you can say "Red" in attempt to confuse the defense, but this often results in a "The Dress" situation and your team can mentally and emotionally break down from the stress of what color they and their fellow teammates are perceiving. But Peyton, he just shouts the same word over and over and over and if its not a sign of addiction and that compulsive behavior than it must be because honestly he probably has a bunch of prop bets out on his over/under on him shouting OMAHA OMAHA its like shut up dude. Anyway, the facts are right in front of you, but its up to you to stop this drug dealing HGH addict. I just hope we can make a difference before he hires all his goons to kill us.

• Like 22

Would like to hear your guys' take on Peyton Manning.

I dont know much about the guy [buuuurp]

Sorry, i've been drinking Budweiser Brand American Lager Beer all day with my buddies [faaaaaart]

Hehe ooops plenty of Papa John's Crazy Cheesy Sauce'em Breadsticks too [uuuulcer]

Dang, ulcer's acting up agin. Maybe some Gatorade Brand Performance Enhancement Sportsugar Beverage will help cool the burn [hemmmoorrraggggeee]

Nah, don't bother calling an ambulance. I got insurance through Nationwide, a sweet deal too, it covers both my Buick Brand Automobile, which I'll be using to drive myself to the hospital, and a solid amount of my internal organs. Wish me luck!

• Like 7

I recorded a podcast with Ashley and the famous Chanson. It's funny and we get into the complex morality of Ron Burgandy, which is super funny imho. Listen. It's only a half hour long, so it's perfect for a short bowel movement.

http://www.podcasts.com/tough-to-nail-down-9febcc283/episode/Character-Alignments-Part-2-32f1

• Like 13

I recorded a podcast with Ashley and the famous Chanson. It's funny and we get into the complex morality of Ron Burgandy, which is super funny imho. Listen. It's only a half hour long, so it's perfect for a short bowel movement.

http://www.podcasts....nts-Part-2-32f1

Oh wow, Chanson! That's a big get!

• Like 7

I have never heard Sean so unfunny. The ads Hayes does are really the only quality comedy anymore. And you're wrong Sean. We do listen to the ads and we do enjoy it and yes.

• Like 2

http://www.podcasts.com/tough-to-nail-down-9febcc283/episode/Character-Alignments-Part-2-32f1

Wow! How did you manage to get the domain name Podcasts.com?! That's an even bigger get than Chanson!

• Like 11

Sincerely,

Adam

Hey new guy. You don't know me but I am a pretty big Tom Brady fan, I mean Patriots fan so really I don't like any of the Mannings very much. Just my personal preference. Cool with me if you like them.

b0225.gif

• Like 4

Would like to take this opportunity to say two things:

1. I know in last week's ep of my pod with Jeffy Jazz I said some things about Kanye. Some... rather complimentary things. I take those things back and I'm very sorry for saying them. I knew it was wrong to give a man the benefit of the doubt and to publicly advocate for him but I did it anyway. Next time, I will just say no to having faith in men.

2. The sound in this week's episode is only so bad because I let Jeffington do the sound as a fun experiment. Never again. It's basically like I'm Brett and Hugh Jeffner is Cody.

• Like 12

Hey new guy. You don't know me but I am a pretty big Tom Brady fan, I mean Patriots fan so really I don't like any of the Mannings very much. Just my personal preference. Cool with me if you like them.

b0225.gif

Also if you hate Tom Brady we're gonna be great friends. So you're pretty set no matter what happens

• Like 3

Sincerely,

Adam

Nice touch holding up one finger in your profile pic as it is your first post. Will you change the pic to you holding up two fingers after your second post? I think you should, that'd be funny

• Like 14

Sincerely,

Adam

Welcome aboard, enjoy your complimentary Popular Copper™ tag!

3djHOBi.png

• Like 8

Welcome aboard, enjoy your complimentary Popular Copper™ tag!

3djHOBi.png

Thanks!

• Like 8

Sincerely,

Adam

Welcome Adam, it's nice to have you. Peyton Manning is a piece of shit businessman who happens to be good at football, but not as good as he is at PR. In spite of being born into a rich famous family and having every advantage in his life, he portrays himself as a "regular Joe". Not because he is a regular Joe(he isn't), but because it is the best route for his endorsement deals and presents more money making opportunities. The first thing he did after his defense won him the Superbowl was kiss Papa John and be sure to mention Budweiser more than once. Oh yeah, and then there is the alleged sexual assault he committed while at the University of Tennessee, a school that is currently being sued for "intentionally acting by an official policy of deliberate indifference to known sexual assaults".

All that aside, it truly is nice to have you and I hope you stick around!

EDIT: My posts are usually more fun, I swear. Just felt rude not answering the question.

• Like 9