🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 120 — Brandon Gardner, Our Close Friend

going to see zoolander 2 tonight, anybody seen this thing? my expectations are pretty low, but they could be swayed to be lower.

• Like 6

OI2HGdR.png

I like this more now that I understand the reference

• Like 8

For those who might not get the reference, "hot dog go to bathroom" is a quote from the podcast Hollywood Handbook.

• Like 23

I'm in Chicago.

Whoa, was the audition process hard? Did you have to sing "Baby, What A Big Surprise"?

• Like 13

VALENTINE'S DAY RULES:

-post a questions about your relationship or yoour crush

-personal question about love issues you have

-not valentine's day but right now

-pass it on!

-for our guest we need questions about your love problems

• Like 19

Guest, what is a good way to convince someone to marry you and to make it look legitimate in the eyes of certain immigration authorities?

• Like 17

My mum and dad have been married for 20 years and still love each other very much. How do I stop their sex noises from drifting into my bedroom while I'm trying to sleep?

• Like 18

Guest, perhaps Hayes and/or Sean have spoken about a certain physical problem they have with ladies in the bedroom. Do you have any tips for a friend of mine who has the opposite problem?

• Like 14

Hi guest, my last relationship ended because the girl kept saying "I spent too much time outside" and "why are you going through my trash" and "wow the homeless situation has gotten real bad here lately" Any tips on how to handle situations like this in the future?

• Like 17

Guest,

I recently saw Emma Thompson (Nanny McPhee) standing in line for a milkshake at a local ice cream parlor.

I asked for her number, but she just took a slurp of her big shake and rolled her eyes at me.

How do I deal with this constant tide of rejection?

• Like 19

Guest,

It's often said that size doesn't matter, but I think it does. Yet when I do a great big poop and leave it for my lady friend to see she gets really upset. How can I get her to celebrate my accomplishments with me?

• Like 9

How can I tell if a women loves me or just loves my personality, physical appearance and my actions!?

• Like 10

How can I trick someone into falling in love with me even though I am a terrible person?

• Like 11

how do i make my wife love me again

• Like 22

Guest,

It's Joe. They say love is blind but what if it were deaf? What would that be like?

• Like 17

Women often say my penis is very big. How can I tell more people about this without seeming like I am bragging?

• Like 10

Guest,

What songs do you like to make whoopee to?

Jackal

• Like 11

Guest,

I know this HB8 but I just cannot f-close, no matter how much kino I establish. Do you have any suggestions?

P.S. Yes, I have already tried negging.

• Like 15