🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 121 — Maria Thayer, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean immediately start having a conversation with MARIA THAYER where they offer romantic advice to the listeners and get some of their own as well.

• Like 12

Oh man I bet this is going to be good. Check back with me later, after I've listened to it and I will be sure to let you know what I think!

• Like 14

pretty excited to hear Tammi Littlenut!

• Like 8

there would be no msg without souprman my OG. He fought this war 15 years ago. Respect OG

• Like 4

Are we here to talk about this week's podcast or our Tim and Ran Ran's friendship?

Well okay, Happy Birthday Ran Ran! I can't even listen to this pod til tomorrow. Saving it for a long commute. Enjoy these 24 hours where I am wishing you had a happy birthday instead of wishing these pods would go on forever.

• Like 11

Thank god the guest was a woman to break up the sausage fest I, a dedicated listener, had been enjoying very much, but, on reflection, shouldn't have been.

Also happy birthday Ran

giphy.gif

I like you more than Paul Rudd and I like him a fair bit

• Like 16

Solid romantic advice. The hypotheticals were super helpful.

Looking forward to applying this to my own life or just re-watching the Matrix.

• Like 14

Maria Thayer should come back to do the whatup whatup next week too.

• Like 13

PS - my bros know all about not liking to talk about hugging and kissing amiright? Fucking gross, bros. Hayes and Sean know.

• Like 12

We should hide Maria Thayer from Benjamin Franklin Gates, because she is a National Treasure.

• Like 11

I dont know what Chansons talking about, I'm all about hugging, kissing, and talking about my bromotions.

• Like 14

I liked this episode a lot. One of my faves of the last few months. 10/10.05 (.05 docked for no popcorn gallery theme or sound drops. Is Mark OK?)

• Like 13

"thunderstorm" being the go-to example of bad news is, for some reason to me, the funniest thing maybe ever been on the show. can't explain why

amazing ep. disagree with the pro version selection but still amazing ep

• Like 19