🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 121 — Maria Thayer, Our Close Friend

I really enjoyd the earwolf theme at the very end of the episode because i crave some consistency in my life

• Like 4

so who do we think is gonna change their use name to punani mcphee

• Like 9

I still don't get andrews question, but I'm happy for him that it made everyone laugh. I need to listen again because I think I feel asleep a few times.

• Like 8

I still don't get andrews question, but I'm happy for him that it made everyone laugh. I need to listen again because I think I feel asleep a few times.

Metalgear_sleep3.png

• Like 9

My mom took me to see Deadpool this weekend. It was like a cool movie and my mom let me hear all the cusses. It was nice not have Earwolfman Jack try not to have a lot of cusses in the ads for this episode. My mom wouldn't like that. She is a strict.

• Like 7

Good ep

Good show

Good guest

Good boys

Good boy (the dog)

Good day

• Like 20

Brett fucking killed it this episode! If you're reading this Brett, just know that I typed this with my thumb while giving you a beaming thumbs up

• Like 13

#ilikethisquestionfromandrew

Let's get this trending, guys.

• Like 18

Hey guys, this is Frank Zappa! I play the guitar and was a major player in musical movements such as JAZZ FUSION.

I wanted to let you all know that this cool kid named CHICKNSANDWICH has a rockin' good podcast called Chickn on the Range that like 12 people listen to!

It's really funny and silly, just like my MUSIC!

My Guitar might Wanna Kill Your Mama, but my heart just wants you to listen to this super cool kid goof around.

UeoyuAY.jpg?2

He put up a new ep today. The link's in my signature!

• Like 19

Hey guys this was a very funny, good episode of the podcast Hollywood Handbook which I love so much. and also the pcg questions were very funny and good. and also RanRan is very cool and good and I'm glad I know her. and also Chickn's podcast is very funny and i'm glad I know it.

Here is another episode of Ashley Reviews a Soft Drink only it's not really a soft drink this time, sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j0_LzHG24I&feature=youtu.be

• Like 22

My unit at work went out to Applebee's for a team lunch today. At the end of the meal I went to pay at the counter by the door but I didn't have a pen. I asked the man behind the counter if I could borrow his pen and he said "It's all yours." Then he started laughing and my head started spinning. I blacked out and when I woke up I was wearing his clothes and holding his pen. Can someone help me? Does anyone know how to break curses or how to efficiently run a mid-range franchise in a busy location? I don't know how to do inventory and there's a very tall man in a very small suit standing outside the window pointing at a sheaf of papers in his hand. The words "Tax Man" are written across his lapels in white-out and his teeth are too long. Also, no matter how fast I circle around the line cook he is always facing away from me.

Anywho, I really liked this episode. Great job, everyone! Please help me out if you can. I am at 213 Paine Turnpike North Berlin, VT 05602.

• Like 23

I am returned in order to say "Best episode since Grease Knows Eggs". Ashley, hard drinks are the opposite of soft drinks.

#ilikethisquestionfromandrew

#teamtreese

• Like 13

The Bud Light logo in ashley's video was backwards. I didn't know she lived in...BIZARROWORLD!

• Like 6

Great ep, Maria needs to be an annual guest. Her comments and questions fit into the shows ridiculousness.

I do like the opening segments without guest, but episodes can do without, if guest is good.

Having guest say 'What up what up" is a decent compromise.

Also, HH commercials have always been the best on earwolf, Brett has been fresh addition. I don't fast forward if it's a new one on HH. Earwolf Jack lives!

• Like 7

Hey guys this was a very funny, good episode of the podcast Hollywood Handbook which I love so much. and also the pcg questions were very funny and good. and also RanRan is very cool and good and I'm glad I know her. and also Chickn's podcast is very funny and i'm glad I know it.

Here is another episode of Ashley Reviews a Soft Drink only it's not really a soft drink this time, sorry.

great 'sode.

please review unflavored perrier OR san pellegrino. i'm all about the 'grino, but i'll let you make your own choice

(adam scott likes perrier)

• Like 7

Great ep by Hayes. He's a really stand-up guy. Every week I think he can't get any better and every week he exceeds my expectations. He really doesn't get enough credit. I'm serious, that guy is the real dealio. Maria was a very smart, funny, cool, nice guest. Hayes' co-host seemed to really be putting in the effort this week and the result was a multitude of hearty laughs by yours truly. Great job guys. Love You Bye.

• Like 18

Great ep by Hayes. He's a really stand-up guy. Every week I think he can't get any better and every week he exceeds my expectations. He really doesn't get enough credit. I'm serious, that guy is the real dealio. Maria was a very smart, funny, cool, nice guest. Hayes' co-host seemed to really be putting in the effort this week and the result was a multitude of hearty laughs by yours truly. Great job guys. Love You Bye.

Ok, now this kind of positive, thoughtful critique I can get behind, and you know what? I also really like Hayes. You seem to have turned over a new leaf, and I totally forgive you.

• Like 14