🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 121 — Maria Thayer, Our Close Friend

291 people have viewed my Earwolf profile. 291 people have been curious enough about me to click my name. 291 people have been disappointed by finding next to nothing.

• Like 12

291 people have viewed my Earwolf profile. 291 people have been curious enough about me to click my name. 291 people have been disappointed by finding next to nothing.

Hey now, don't be so doom-and-gloom! I'm sure some of those people clicked your profile by accident.

• Like 20

Hey SteveH I forgot when you said you'd be in Pittsburgh, but if it's during the 27th at all do you wanna come see my team's improv show? You have to pay ten dollars but I'll make it worth it by naming a character in a scene after you or something. Or you can give me a really weird, uncomfortable scene suggestion and then I'll HAVE to do it. Wouldn't that be funny and fun? Okay, let me know.

• Like 11

Hey SteveH I forgot when you said you'd be in Pittsburgh, but if it's during the 27th at all do you wanna come see my team's improv show? You have to pay ten dollars but I'll make it worth it by naming a character in a scene after you or something. Or you can give me a really weird, uncomfortable scene suggestion and then I'll HAVE to do it. Wouldn't that be funny and fun? Okay, let me know.

I have a scene suggestion.

• Like 4

Tom mentioned us last night on the Best Show 8-)

That creepy pervert? Well, I guess there's no such thing as bad publicity.

• Like 9

Brett is great and brings pathos to these hollywood handbooks. I wonder, will there ever be a picture of Brett in the mix on these hollywood handbooks web page? It seems like he's probably laughing and doing antics too, let's see that! I want to see his palindromic haircut

Maria was a great guest too. Her genuine enjoyment of the boys' antics was contagious.

• Like 10

That creepy pervert? Well, I guess there's no such thing as bad publicity.

basically, someone called in, saying they got into Best Show from Hollywood Handbook, and Tom, almost disgusted, asked if he was on the earwolf forum for the show. What's worse is that this guy was on the subreddit, and Tom had already made fun of reddit in the show (for being partners with "a movie" it made whoopie with, resulting in Deadpool) so I think we sounded a little better than reddit.

• Like 10

I sat alone watching Hail Caesar in a movie theater whose next room over was an absolute PACKED HOUSE for a 10:30pm Deadpool...on a Wednesday...lotta dweebs in this world

• Like 8

"Te-He-Te-He" -The sound of ME. Listening to this podcast Hollywood Handbook Episode 121 "Maria Thayer, Our Close Friend"

• Like 9

Ha. Montgomery played this forum like a fiddle and made you dimbulbs dance like a bunch of chumps. Last laugh gotten.

Does Brett get paid a performance fee for pods where he talks lots? Because he should. Dude is spewing hot content on the reg these days. I am proud of the man he is growing up to be.

Sean, Hayes, and the laughing lady made a good show too. All the romance talk made my bread hotter and harder, if you know what I mean. Top eighty ep for sure.

These are some thoughts and they are done now.

• Like 5

I will be appearing in Pittsburgh this Monday through Wednesday. You can still name a character in a scene after me on the 27th though. I'll know.

• Like 7

Can we somehow petition Earwolf and the Doughboys to move their podcast over here? Feral Audio is a disgrace. I don't think they've ever released an ep on time. Members of Spoon Nation and the Burger Brigade deserve better than this.

• Like 11

If Myspace is Facebook's dad, then is Xanga like the gay uncle? Or weirdo cousin?

• Like 5

Usually this is a nice show to listen to, but this one was rude. Your not supposed to make jokes about boys hugging and kissing anymore. It's not supposed to be funny and when they make me laugh part of my butt off from making jokes about boys hugging, it makes me rude too!!! I'm not going to listen to you for ONE WHOLE WEEK!!! Your on suspension!!! And next time don't be so rude!

6 stars

• Like 9

This truly has been a magnificient week of podcasts

• Like 6

Also, I started following Papa Emeritus of Ghost on Twitter, and now I'm being followed by any ol' weirdo in a face-painted metal band. Sorry, guys, face-paint alone doesn't make you cool!

• Like 3