🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 121 — Maria Thayer, Our Close Friend

Just finished reading Fahrenheit 451...

Get off of your phones, SHEEPLE!

The gov is gonna take away your rights and you'll be too busy browsing failnation.net on your "iTablet" to see that your being DUPED!

READ A BOOK. Before they're all gone.

• Like 17

The gov is gonna take away your rights and you'll be too busy browsing failnation.net on your "iTablet" to see that your being DUPED!

I remember reading that.

I have found memories from middle school, myself.

• Like 11

I remember reading that.

I have found memories from middle school, myself.

like my original post, please and thanks.

edit: he did it. watch as i further bend the will of your weak minds, elder forum members.

• Like 17

more like read a ebook, grandpa

• Like 20

Oh my God!

I will read a book!

*cracks open this gem:

51fXCn621EL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg*

• Like 6

I went back and re-listened. Turned out I slept through a solid 30-40 minutes of the podcast.

Great Q jackal. The matrix talked made a lot more sense when listened to in chronological order. Also it explained why Trashy the Trash Can has been haunting me at night. He promised if I just give him a few more books he'll go away. Sorry Fahrenheit 451, book or ebook, Trashy has a hunger.

oKtiwcu.jpg

• Like 16

okay I finally finished the pod.

I am not apologizing to Montgomery but it was still a great ep and I really enjoyed it.

They recently put me in charge of ordering the silk embroidered jackets that come with being a pro version member and apparently they don't come in Montgomery's size.

LcKkoXLca.gif

• Like 13

Oh man can't believe it's already been a year

I happened to be wearing my Harris memorial shirt today before I realized that. Gonna have to go back and listen to some of his old gems today.

• Like 7

This is my favorite Don't Stop Or We'll Die song. I feel like no one mentions this one. Harris would have been an amazing HH guest.

• Like 10

I'm re-listening to Analyze Phish.

It's pretty crunchy.

• Like 9

oKtiwcu.jpg

Houston that font is way too scary! What's it called "Your Tombstone"? Jeez.

• Like 9

Take me out once in a while, I wanna see that New York skyline, I'm sick of rotting up here in this penthouse with you, so take me out once in a while

Mama told me I married too young, but what girl could resist those diamonds, you bought me pearls, Picassos and princess perfumes, but you can't buy me adventure

This small town girl needs some big city fun, the cotton clubs and the cocaine discos, I know deep down there's a young man inside you, so take him out once in a while

• Like 12