🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 121 — Maria Thayer, Our Close Friend

"I am God. Look at me. Here's my money, Africa. Do you see what I've done, world? I'm fixing AIDS. Here is my hat."

-Bono (as portrayed by Harris Wittels)

• Like 10

Dont stop or we'll die, or as Paul Rust calls it, Bass practice.

"I've not heard so much laughter in a HH episode since Scharpling schamed Hayes about his laugh"

• Like 10

Harris followed me on Twitter, so my grief is more legitimate than any of yours.

(I'm projecting my sadness as douchiness to make today easier to get through. You should try it sometime.)

• Like 10

Harris was bloody brilliant.

• Like 11

Harris :-( one year

still remember that day. i was listening to CBB with Horatio and Jim O'Heir and i saw it on twitter that he passed and just yanked my earbuds out.

watched clips from him in parks and foam corner for 5 minutes, got really sad, and then did that for 12 hours.

• Like 10

wagwan y'all.

coming to you live from center ice with this week's handbook sports update.

on wednesday hayes and the new york rangers - representing handbook east - hosted sean and the chicago blackhawks - representing handbook central.

*note: sean opts for the traditional canadian spelling while hockeying

Hayes scored first among wolfcool hosts on the ice with a wicked one-timer deep into the second period. Sean responded in style with practically the same shot, a cross-ice center pass, one-timer in the 4 hole, tying the game in the third.

Here's the box score with that sweet data, you nerds

RwvSfwX.jpg

Obviously the lamestream sports media is obsessed about the rookie Panarin's first NHL hat trick. And believe me, he's the real deal.

But among podcast hosts it was an even tie with one goal each. Respectable, knowing they held back in the spirit of sportsmanship. With these teams playoff bound, one thing is for sure: wolfcool is bound to get even more wolfcold

Reporting live. Back to you in the studio

wvN6okm.jpg

• Like 8

Terrible. Just terrible.

Remember wheez, we have to think it's cool to like cool things again. We've come full circle. It's okay though, I'm getting really into Fantasy weed smoking on FanDuel; it's not gambling if you always win

• Like 8

Is smoking weed a type of gambling? If so, does anyone have any tips for winning, besides doing it all day every day?

Is being dork the new being nerd?

• Like 8

Is smoking weed a type of gambling? If so, does anyone have any tips for winning, besides doing it all day every day?

Is being dork the new being nerd?

smoking weed is only gambling if you're buying from a dealer, and not a medical dispensary

a tokin' tip from your old pal Cheeba Hawk

• Like 7

Houston that font is way too scary! What's it called "Your Tombstone"? Jeez.

I think it's some font called metal mania, but don't blame me, blame the sentient trashcan. I am but his messenger.

• Like 5

I forgot to mention the other day when I posted that I also really like The Doughboys and would like to see some sort of crossover and/or them coming to Earwolf.

• Like 9

Harris followed me on Twitter, so my grief is more legitimate than any of yours.

humblebrag

• Like 15

feral audio is good, i dont think theres any real reason to switch to earwolf

• Like 14

Greggy how much did Mr. Feral pay you to say that

• Like 10

Oh I have that too! It's a great color and a nice formula as well. Not many that work well on both cheeks and lips like that one does.

• Like 11

hey, where did all the desperate testosterone go?

this is weird

I got it all and im hoarding it

• Like 9