🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 121 — Maria Thayer, Our Close Friend

I once ate lipstick as a child, it tasted like crayons. I have also eaten crayons.

• Like 13

4giMl4L.jpg

Really wish The Boys were EDM dudes instead of comedy lads

thank you for this ADC

• Like 9

This is like a thought experiment. If you were hypothetically catfishing a well known sociopath billionaire and it was going all right and he seemed to like you but you just weren't really connecting... What are some things you could say or do to make him want to give you lots of money? Hypothetically.

Also it's not Donald Trump.

• Like 13

This is like a thought experiment. If you were hypothetically catfishing a well known sociopath billionaire and it was going all right and he seemed to like you but you just weren't really connecting... What are some things you could say or do to make him want to give you lots of money? Hypothetically.

FYI Ronnie Hog isn't Martin Shkreli.

• Like 22

send Scrooge McDuck nudey pics

• Like 11

This is like a thought experiment. If you were hypothetically catfishing someone by pretending to be a well known sociopath billionaire and it was going all right and she seemed to like you despite the rat face but you just weren't really connecting... What are some things you could say or do to make her want to give you lots of b-hole snaps? Hypothetically.

Also it might be Donald Trump.

• Like 24

According to his wikipedia entry, Robert Durst was a lacrosse player in high school, so maybe get him talking about that and see if he'd help you with some money for lacrosse lessons/equipment.

• Like 11

I bet Bob Durst is a dynamite lay.

"Did you cum inside me Robert Durst?"

*burps* "No of course not."

• Like 22

This is like a thought experiment. If you were hypothetically catfishing someone by pretending to be a well known sociopath billionaire and it was going all right and she seemed to like you despite the rat face but you just weren't really connecting... What are some things you could say or do to make her want to give you lots of b-hole snaps? Hypothetically.

Also it might be Donald Trump.

This usually works for me

wqPQT41.jpg

• Like 17

"Did you cum inside me Robert Durst?"

*burps* "No of course not."

lmao

• Like 2

trying to scam a known asshole with unlimited resources seems like a bad idea to me but if this is something that you feel like you need to do send him a carefully cropped picture of your elbow and say it's your butt

• Like 16

just write the email that's supposed to be from your friend saying you died in a car accident NOW so you always have your ripcord ready in case shit gets to real

• Like 14

This is like a trout experiment. If you were hypothetically trout fishing with a well known sociopath billionaire and it was going all right and he seemed to like trout fishing with you but you just weren't really catching anything... What are some things you could say or do to make him want to give you lots of bait & tackle? Hypothetically.

Also it's not Donald Trout!

(glad i could join in on the fun this week. great job podcast and great job forum)

• Like 14

Hey guys can I just say how fucking great Spontaneanation is and how more people should listen to it. You've basically got a PFT 5 minute stand-up set at the beginning, then the interview part is always interesting cause PFT can make anyone interesting and finally the improv story is always great, fun and funny!!!!!!

• Like 7

Hey guys can I just say how fucking great Spontaneanation is and how more people should listen to it. You've basically got a PFT 5 minute stand-up set at the beginning, then the interview part is always interesting cause PFT can make anyone interesting and finally the improv story is always great, fun and funny!!!!!!

Can't tell if this is ironic of sincere, but either way I disagree, just to be safe.

• Like 5

today is a good pod-day!

U2 reunion on CBB

Paul Rust on the wolfpop movies show (that i've actually been listening to a lot lately, maybe my favorite non-com)

Sasha booboogoogoo on WTF

but then again, tuesdays are always better.

• Like 5

Can't believe I haven't posted in here this week, but I would like to say that "I bet Bob Durst's a dynamite lay" made me cackle at work. So thank you for that, Jeffrey.

• Like 6

Thought Experiments? Back in my day we called it what it was;

Intellectual Deliberations on Probable Determinate Causalities and Corollaries.

You kids and your slang smh.

• Like 6

Earlier today, I thought about a rat going through a maze to get some cheese. That was my thought experiment for the week.

• Like 10