🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 121 — Maria Thayer, Our Close Friend

If you ever wondered what it would look like if SteveH posted on the forum from Pittsburgh, today is your lucky day.

• Like 15

If you can look at this picture and think it looks fun and not close the tab in horror, you might like SPONTANEANATION

IMG_2214.jpg

• Like 10

Hard to relate to a bunch of old pieces of human shit that compose(should i say composte) the cast of spunk. Yea i call it spunk because it really aint shit but nut butter compared to HH and my big dogs Sean and Hayes get way better guests and theyre so nice they let them do the shitty show first so when they come ovet to HH they can revive what is left after that career destroying show Spunk. How many movies has Even Shitter scored? Zero? How many movies have Sean and Hayes made? Just from listening to the show the answer is somewhere between 3 and 5,000. Suck it PFT or should i say ZzZ yawn snooze boring bye.

• Like 11

If you can look at this picture and think it looks fun and not close the tab in horror, you might like SPONTANEANATION

IMG_2214.jpg

good lord. this is too too precious by a mile.

here are some general life rules you can follow to have a nice time:

1. you don't need to make it a gag to have nice hugs with your friends.
  2. you're allowed to hug.
  3. you don't need to take photos of the hugs you're having.
  4. you certainly don't need to showcase the photos of the hugs on the internet.
  5. if you're gonna get up on someone, and it's the thing everyone's doing, and 'the guy behind me pushed me', now is the chance to escape the dreaded Zona del Amigos
  6. just relax and join our cosmic vibe, friend

k5XS8Uy.jpg?1

• Like 7

The Jen Kirkman ep of Spont came out 6 months ago which means NonHorsePerson has just been marinating in that photos reality day in day out letting it sink into his marrow and permeate his reality bonding against his will with the casual campy chumminess on display and allowing it to gain a corporeal sentience and will of its own through him. We may need to hire a deprogrammer. Possibly an exorcist.

• Like 7

Listened to this episode for the 3rd time today and it was still real good. Today's CBB being basically an unofficial UTU2TM was an absolute delight. Can't wait for tomorrow's ep

• Like 3

When Paul F Tompkins came up with the idea for Spont 5 years ago he called me and asked for my advice. I told him, "Paul my friend, firstly thank you for calling me about this I know it will be great. I have one thing to ask of you, can you take a fuckin dumbass picture with your guests in a line and look like a bunch of cheeseballs?"

Thank you Paul for making dreams come true.

• Like 12

i think they photoshopped them into the earwolf office and originally they were all laying down like that on a queen mattress seconds before the traditional post-spont nap

• Like 12