🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 121 — Maria Thayer, Our Close Friend

Great day.

A really fun episode of the podcast "Hollywood Handbook". Good guest. She really enjoyed hanging with The Boys.

My dear friend Jackal got a shoutout. This, coupled with condoms with my face on them, should get him super laid. And ChicknSandwich finally got taken down a peg or two. And it's always a delight to hear the warmth in Sean's voice when he says Andrew's name.

There's 6 new episodes of Alan Partridge.

I just had some nice toast and a stinger bar.

AND we don't have to listen to ran blabber on about her FUCKING birthday anymore. Get over it. We all have them.

• Like 23

My favorite song to make whoopee to is Tubthumping by Chumbawumba. It just puts me right into the bone zone and I'm ready to plow down

• Like 13

We should team up on someone every week if it gets us this kind of show attention. What a delight

• Like 15

Also found Carrie Ann Moss sparring today. Pretty heart stopping tbh

ML27I2c.jpg

• Like 22

I really like that Brett has been involved in the ad reads recently. He's really been growing up a lot lately. I'm proud of him.

• Like 15

Ok so if you'll refer back to my OP, I predicted that this episode would be good. Well, I was right and all you haters who doubted me can officially suck my buns! Yeah, I'm talking to you, haters, you know who you are.

Anyway, I think there is a special mood on episodes where Sean and Hayes are meeting the guest for the first time - its a little nerve-wracking at first, but then when they nail it and it is so funny and good there is such sweet relief and also the joy that they have made another close friend.

Edit: PS I just have one last word for my haters. You, my haters, are also my motivators. And my masturbators. You also probably have little stumpy arms like alligators. Suck my hard buns.

• Like 18

Big shout-out to Ghost winning that Best Metal Performance Grammy last night!

I haven't listened to the new Handbook epi yet, sorry.

• Like 4

mmmyeah when the guest refused to take a stance on #oscarssowhite i lost all respect for her (since i'm so political & just cannot STAND when ppl aren't), so maybe not a great idea to keep having feeemale guests on the show. better stick with guys only, it's just safer so i don't get confused with those sort of complicated emotions.

• Like 9

photo-thumb-100059.png"Hahaha."

:mellow: "Hello robotam, what are you doing, laughing ?"

photo-thumb-100059.png "Yes."

:o "WHY!?"

photo-thumb-100059.png "New Hollywood Handbook."

:D "That is a funny show. No wonder you laugh!"

photo-thumb-100059.png"Well, I should be going. Bye!"

:wub: " I LOVE YOU!!!!"

dramatic reenactment of earlier today.

• Like 22

i really wanna discuss the Kanye album guys.

Haven't heard any of it, but I'm guessing a lot of it probably focuses on the Slipknot vs. Kanye beef

• Like 9

Great ep! I wish it was longer. I guess I'll just have to listen to it again. I'm glad Earwolfman Jack is doing so well. It was good to hear from him again.

• Like 7

Just listened to the ep, AMA

How was your day buddy?

• Like 4

This episode; I tell ya, I lived and laughed and loved and left happy.

I told everyone Montgomery was cool...

#ClassicNorm

• Like 9

I've also listened. It's my personal opinion that Maria was pleasant, funny, and cordial. Also, it might have been all that kissing/hugging/whoopee talk that put my mind in the gutter, but I think she's pretty as well. My question is: which of those qualities do you think is best?

• Like 7

I miss the early eps when they had at least two opening bits before the guests. Now the opening bits are at most like 5 or 10 minutes. And they're still hilarious, I just don't necessarily find the interviews to be the best parts of the show.

This show is bad, guys, don't listen to it.

• Like 10

which part gave you the most chuckles?

• Like 3

I miss the early eps when they had at least two opening bits before the guests. Now the opening bits are at most like 5 or 10 minutes. And they're still hilarious, I just don't necessarily find the interviews to be the best parts of the show.

This show is bad, guys, don't listen to it.

Classic Montgomery, hiding out as Jacob C this whole time

• Like 13

wow this ep was so good. I laughed in a loud screaming laugh way at the Nanny McPhee talk. It felt very good to do this. I also laughed in less intense ways, some loud, some mere chuckles. This episode was really good.

If you are reading this and haven't listened yet, your ol buddy nohorseman recommends that you do! I think you'll really like it, then we can talk about it here, online with your friends.

• Like 12