🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 74 — Introducing Rocky!

Comedy Bang Bang: The Podcast FINALLY gets the guest you have all been waiting for: Rocky Aukerman! Scott's adorable Boston Terrier will keep you company through this week's episode. He's there while Jason Mantzoukas tells us about his role on this season of The League. He hangs around silently while Bill Carter of Trainer for the Stars, Seeking Stars.org tells us about training his celebrity clientele (spoiler: It's all about getting your heart rate up!), using black magic, and what it was like for him growing up without cell phones and Tivo. It isn't hard to imagine Rocky curling up in your lap to hear the traditional Irish storytelling of Patrick McMahon, and then getting up and leaving when Patrick starts composing his own impromptu limericks. If you listen closely, you can very faintly hear Rocky telling you all to check out the Earwolf store for awesome podcast merchandise.

LOVE this episode. One of the few I've listened to more than 5 times.

Andy Daly is beloved, and rightfully so, but I never see anyone mention Bill Carter Trainer for the Stars, Seeking Stars.org among his best characters, so I'll do it: Bill Carter is fxking hilarious.

I agree completely; with the possible exception of Don Dimelo, no Andy Daly character has made me laugh harder than billcarter@trainerforthestarsseekingstars.org

I just listened to this episode and laughed so hard I got a headache and had to lie down. Scott and Jason getting Patrick to improvise a limerick about Obamacare was amazing, as was Jason's anniversary limerick.

I just listened to this episode and laughed so hard I got a headache and had to lie down. Scott and Jason getting Patrick to improvise a limerick about Obamacare was amazing, as was Jason's anniversary limerick.

i was in tears at "there once was a fella named Obama"

Sign in to follow this