🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Joe McGurl

Survivor MEGATHREAD

3 PROBSTs in a row, never would have believed it if i didnt see it for myself

• Like 6

Can anyone confirm or deny that Aubry is the illegitimate love child of Cochran and Sophie?

Nope, she's totally legit

• Like 5

Does anyone else get unreasonably sad when one of the beautiful girls cries? Or am I the only total sap in this thread?

• Like 1

Solid ep. nothing too crazy. I'd give it a decent PRO on the PROBST scale but after the past three wacky and wild eps, I knew we were due for a small bit of a downswing.

Tribal was pretty great again though, super tense. They had me going there for a second and I thought Tai was a goner! It was also nice to see Scot in his element, sitting on the bench.

Does anyone else get unreasonably sad when one of the beautiful girls cries? Or am I the only total sap in this thread?

Nah, I felt bad for Michele too.

• Like 5

nice to see Scot in his element, sitting on the bench.

Nice

As you can see in my previous notes I have been spelling Scot "Scott" quite consistently over the weeks. This is not a misspelling on my part but is in fact a brutal own. Want to dispel rumours that I did not know there was only one T that's crazy it's not true ur being crazy rn

• Like 6

yeah agreed, PRO ep. btw i live in a black hole so it takes longer to get episodes or something? idk i tried tweeting neil degrasse tyson to help me workshop that one but he was too busy giving ratchet and clank the business

• Like 5

Anyone watching the episode tonight? I'm thinking Tai gets blindsided with the idol and the advantage in his pockets

• Like 2

Anyone watching the episode tonight? I'm thinking Tai gets blindsided with the idol and the advantage in his pockets

Welp, I'm dumb

• Like 2

Hey survivor handbook people I haven't posted in this thread but I have been watching this season and like it a lot. I'll make up some lost ground here. I watched the first ten or so seasons and didn't start catching all episodes again until last season, which was really good. I also watch Amazing Race and Big Brother but I don't know if that's cool or not here. I get very emotional when watching like yelling at the tv and stuff. Tai backstabbing Scot was one of the craziest things I've seen on the show ever. I'm a big fan of Tai but it'll be a miracle if he makes the final 3 with the way he's been putting himself out there and wasting his extra vote last week so I'm saying Aubry for the win. I also enjoy Cydney so that would be cool. Joe's crazy. Anyway I'll post in here for the final few episodes.

One love

• Like 3

yeah tai has been messing up a lot lately and hardening up a bit making him less fun to root for

i liked the maze raft, creative comp design

if mark the chicken really does make it all the way to the end that would be great

give this one a PRO

• Like 5

Cydney be bangin out there. Looking like she's straight out of a cocoa butter commercial with that perfect skin, her hair is on point, teeth are pearly white.

Meanwhile everyone is a pimply bugbitten sunburnt scaly mess, Jason's teeth are rotting out.

Rooting for Aub at this point though.

• Like 5

Survivor editors: " Hey, I know you like Aubry and Cydney, and yes we agree they are great, but have you seen this Michelle from the Beauty tribe ? We think you'd really like her !"

Me: "Michelle ? I mean she's not really my choice to win or anything ..."

Editors: "Really ! Wow. I'm surprised ! She's awesome. Here, take another look !"

---- Me watching Michelle confessionals for 2 episodes -----------------

Me: "Yeah, she seems okay I guess, but Aubry or Cydney have to be the winner right ? I mean, did you see the way Aubry handled Tai at the ....."

Editors: "No ! Forget Aubry and Cydney. You like Michelle now !!"

• Like 6

Yeah Michelle is getting a heavy edit even though she's kind of boring af. Looks like they're pushing the winner but I hope not.

• Like 5

What a bummer. I was hoping for Joe to go this week cause he was dead weight.....but not like this.

LOicMJA.gif?noredirect

• Like 7

Poor Joe. Three people being taken out by medical in one season is crazy.

Also, every idol went to waste. I hope we get to see a superidol used in the future.

• Like 6

it is sad but having the biggest goat left in the game leave on medical right before final four makes the finale that much more exciting. i really think all 4 of them have a chance at winning (tai less than the ladies but he's made some big moves and theres still a lot of show left to sway the jury). great season. PROBS ep.

• Like 4

Who knew it would be the FBI (Fat stacks of Beef Ingested) that would take down one of their own in the end

• Like 6

I've never gotten on board with the Michele truthers. I believe the reason we've seen some of her story is because she's in the final two or three, and she'll get to argue her case in front of a jury, and lose.

Aubdawg all the way - the show has been narrated by Aubry since Neal's exit, and has been shown from her perspective more than anyone else's. I think she's got this.

• Like 2