🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1802 - Richard Kind

YES. Exactly the kind of guest I had hoped he'd be. His personality just brightens a place up!

• Like 2

YES. Exactly the kind of guest I had hoped he'd be. His personality just brightens a place up!

Oh, good! I really like that guy and I was so hoping he wouldn't disappoint.

So weird, I was just listening to the Craig Bierko episode from a couple of years ago, where he mentions being close friends with Richard Kind and that Jimmy should have him on the show.

I have high hopes for this, Kind has always been one of those people that even when he's in something that I'm rolling my eyes at, he makes me laugh with his absurdity and bickering

An absolute delight. Richard Kind's the most affable sort of guy. I'm a longtime fan. And he played so well with the room.

I don't think he realizes how often he said "fuck."

I'm saving this one for a relisten real soon.

At first, I was expecting a sort of Paul Reiser situation, where Reiser--and that was a great episode--is kind of ambivalent and hostile to the whole podcast thing, making a lot of jokes about how he's nervous nobody knows he's there and how he can't wait to be set free. But Kind was totally the opposite.

New dream NNF might be Reiser and Kind on as guests together. I know that's not the show's MO, but it sounds like paradise.

Sign in to follow this