🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 402 - Solo Bolo Trolo

When they started laying down that beat right after the first break, I desperately wanted Benny to launch into the theme song from Doug, the rhythm fit just right...

The sexual tension on this episode is remarkable

I'd even say it was inimitably thick.

With all the lyrical liberties they were taking in the Olympic challenge, I was expecting "Heynong, heynong, don't dream it's over".

Oh, also, WHAT ARE THE FUCKING ODDS of ear horns being brought up on both Spont and CBB this week?!

• Like 8

I'm convinced UTU2TM is mankind's greatest achievement.

I've been re-listening to all the UTU2TM eps and it's still the most magnificient podcast ever conceived (haha that's a U2 song) so for that reason the best duo might be Scott and Scott. But PFT is also just the most brilliant and greatest living person. Really tough choice yeah

• Like 3

I'd even say it was inimitably thick.

With all the lyrical liberties they were taking in the Olympic challenge, I was expecting "Heynong, heynong, don't dream it's over".

Oh, also, WHAT ARE THE FUCKING ODDS of ear horns being brought up on both Spont and CBB this week?!

Every time I hear Don't Dream it's Over come on my Pandora, I think the same thing. I also thought the same thing about the ear horns.

Also, sooooo many wasted opportunities for an emphatic "JIZZ!!!" after singing.

• Like 4

Here's a question; Which dynamic's the best? Scott and Benny, Scott and Scott, Scott and PFT or Scott and Zouks

Man, Scott has a lot of best friends.

After listening this makes me hopeful for a Lin-Manuel Miranda episode at some point, or at the very least have him give a Reprise of the Olympic solo bolo challenge..

• Like 2

I'm hoping for more singing of awful/great 80s songs than showtunes next time

side note: Can I still call them 'showtunes' if they're Hamilton nerd-rap? technically still a tune from a show...

I'm hoping for more singing of awful/great 80s songs than showtunes next time

side note: Can I still call them 'showtunes' if they're Hamilton nerd-rap? technically still a tune from a show...

Anything that is a showtune is a showtune first.

Guilt is never to be doubted.

I was overjoyed when they did the "welp, that's it guys" callback when Scott kept insisting it was House of Piss's last season. I trusted them to do it, but was still scared it wouldn't happen.

Here's a question; Which dynamic's the best? Scott and Benny, Scott and Scott, Scott and PFT or Scott and Zouks

Scott and Harris <3

• Like 4

"From Lies, To Pies, To Piss: The Solo Bolo Odyssey" an original Earwolf novel.

#itsgoodnow

The poster needed something and you inspired me... it's good now.

anyone remember whose dad it was that would barter at the grocery store? I remember hearing that before.

I don't but I definitely remember that, and also another story about some anonymous person that he mentioned in this episode (although I forget what that one was even about).