🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 84 — Impotent Teamsters Unite

Get your Aukerman on this week on Comedy Bang Bang! Due to uproarious positive feedback, Harris Wittels joins the show to give listeners the gift of Harris's Phone Corner! Fortunately for those who aren't the biggest HPC fans, Reggie Watts decides to stick around and treat us to some questions about his romantic, psychedelic, and musical past. Reggie provides live music for the entire episode, and Teamster Tommy Malone makes his first appearance to talk about his sexual problems and adoration for Phish. Harris's Phone Corner runs just long enough to allow time for What Am I Thinking? and the premiere of the Motorcycle Theme Song! Happy Holidays from all of us at Earwolf, and don't forget to check out the multitude of stocking stuffers available in the Earwolf Store.

I loved Eddie's diner marshall character so much that I decided to check back with Tommy the Teamster. It was WAY better than I remember…of course, I DO listen at work most of the time, so I can miss giant chunks of some hilarious bits, and I TOTALLY missed this one. Bumping this ep in the hopes that a few people will give it another listen.
"Emerson, Lake & Palmer…you can lose hours listening to those guys, and then, all of a sudden, it's like 'whoa, what happened to all the ball bearings?'"

I've listened to this ep multiple times. It's too bad pepitone is past his bookable years lol!!! I love puddin' on YouTube. So dark, so good.

Thank you Scott, thank you Reggie, thank you Doug, thank you Harris..ur terrific

This is one of my favorite episodes, from Reggie deciding to stay (and the great song about it), to Foam Corner, to Eddie's hilariously amiable teamster. One of my all-time favorite character segments, not just because you have the famously acerbic Mr. Pepitone playing perhaps the most positive character ever to wander through the open door. I think it's an essential CBB episode.

And who's the lady laughing in the background from time to time? Is it Kulap?

Thank you, Scott, for this great podcast, and thank you, Harris, for setting the bar so low!

PLEASE bring Pepitone back for another character.

• Like 3

Just listened to this episode for the first time a couple days ago (I'm on a Pepitone kick).

Astonishing. Imagine a podcast with just Pepitone and Wittels.

Also on a re-listen. I am looking in the Earwolf store for the Comedy Death Ray Tooth-gernail. When will this item finally become available?

What is it with Scott's friends not knowing anything regarding The Beatles and guitar distortion? Harris seemed to think here that The Beatles invented guitar distortion, and in the Staind Glass episode of U Talkin' U2 2 Me, Todd Glass says that The Beatles didn't use guitar distortion at all, both of which are so wrong it's physically painful. Is there some joke that I'm missing?

Sign in to follow this