🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 403 - This Ain't Now, This is Then

Our old friend Adam Scott of Farts and Procreation and U Talkin' U2 To Me? reunites with Scott on this week's Comedy Bang! Bang! Adam Scott Aukerman catch up and talk about actors being truth tellers, beards, and the one thing Adam is most proud of in his life. Then, entrepreneur Randy Snutz arrives to seek help on settling a beef with the creators of The Lake House. Plus, special podcast guest Tebow Lebow, King of Euro Trash stops by to discuss his new podcast which will exclusively be about his luxurious life.

• Like 2

great catchphrase Scottspoodler.

• Like 7

Lost it at however hole/howeverhole. Failing to look professional at work. Scott and Scott 4eva xx

• Like 2

I'm so glad I decided to tear through U Talkin U2 To Me. Hearing Scott automatically refer to his guest as Scott was delightful.

• Like 6

I'm glad Scott is finally back on CBB, but man oh man I wish they got Todd Glass in on this one, please give me that combination again Scotty its a sure fire hit!!

• Like 12

I'm glad Scott is finally back on CBB, but man oh man I wish they got Todd Glass in on this one, please give me that combination again Scotty its a sure fire hit!!

I read this with reverb.

• Like 10

For me, Adam Cordero has always been the honorary 4th member of the band Phish.

Maybe it's just me, but for me, Quordero still looks v handsome even with doucheybeard

• Like 1

i forget how great Scott and Scott are together. i think as a duo, they surpass Scott & Elegant Mr. S & and are right on par with Scott & Drippin Milk Zooks.

• Like 5

I just wanted to say how great it is to have Scott and Scott back on the old pod and also... Bababooey!

• Like 4