🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 403 - This Ain't Now, This is Then

Couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness when Scott noted it had been a year since Scott had been on- knowing that the last one was the final Farts and Procreation.

• Like 6

I saw Adam Scott's goofy face on the Earwolf homepage, and I made my own goofy face in delight. Love that Adam Scott Aukerman chemistry.

• Like 1

"One is green and the other one is uhh human colour" - nice save, Scott!

• Like 8

Looking to make that old however hole into a forever hole this holiday season? Pm me for details!

Hey - I don't appreciate you trying to 1up my band name!

Adam Quardero, huh?

Sounds like a story he should not have told everyone

My god, this episode was insane and amazing. One of the best first segments ever. Scientifically describing farts somehow makes them funnier.

Also, the year of death continues.

• Like 2

Great episode and a great way to end it, talking about Harris and his ghost cum.

• Like 4

My god, this episode was insane and amazing. One of the best first segments ever. Scientifically describing farts somehow makes them funnier.

Also, the year of death continues.

Body count: Todd, Dimples' Mom, Alan Thicke, Tebow Lebow

That's 4 deaths in the last 10 eps.

• Like 5

It may be just me, but in my opinion, for me, I think that I would have, personally, made my choice for this episode's title "A MAGIC MAILBOX OF CUM".

So I guess that wasn't a bit about Adam almost changing his name. You could hear the shame in his voice.

• Like 1

So I guess that wasn't a bit about Adam almost changing his name. You could hear the shame in his voice.

Right? What a curveball that was, I just thought he was jokingly referencing Eugene Cordero at first

• Like 1

This was a little slice of heaven. If we're not going to get another run of UTU2TM, I hope Scott can come on the podcast a little more frequently.

Loved the character guests, too. Really did a great job.

For real, though, I could've listened to that first segment go on for another three hours easy. When they were talking about however holes within the first six minutes, I felt like I was back home.

When U2's new album's release date approaches, I hope they might consider--schedules permitting--doing another run of four or six episodes leading up to it. They could run the outtakes of the interview, talk the HBO special to us, have Andy Daly on, bring in Kulap and Naomi, look at music videos or best ofs, and bring back another assortment of former guests. There's more U2 to talk! And it could get them in the habit of Talkin' '2 before Experience drops.

Starving for a Harry Potter update.

(I'd suggest a commentary on the commentary episode, but that doesn't seem quite right anymore.)

Or just have Adam on CBB a bunch. I'll take that. They even brought in subpodcasts!

• Like 2

As the Undisputed King of Euro Trash, I can only assume it's spelled Tibeau Leboux.

i'll put my vote in for "Thibaut LeBeau", actually