good show today to the hollywood handboys

congratulations men on a job well done

they way in which you talked about deadpool was just right

also and the jokes were good too

okay now i'll see you all next week

• Like 16

Funny stuff, but I missed Brett.

I'm gonna try and Deadpool.

How about five point one million BARTs!?

!Kgs65PX.jpg?1Kgs65PX.jpg?1Kgs65PX.jpg?1Kgs65PX.jpg?1Kgs65PX.jpg?1Kgs65PX.jpg?1Kgs65PX.jpg?1Kgs65PX.jpg?1Kgs65PX.jpg?1

apparently I posted more images than I'm allowed to. They wouldn't say that to the real Deadpool.

Like like like

Like like like

Like like like

This is the epic dj scratch battle I dream about.

Pepperoni, meet sausage.

Stuffed crust, meet thin crust.

I'm party dancing my ass off at 128 beats per minute over here!

• Like 10

V funny episode! Sean's tale about the glass was gripping, so glad he finally got it.

With all this Deadpool talk, I expected Brandon Content to show up. All joking a salad t-shirt, 20th Century Fox owes these guys at least $13.50, because I gotta see this badass flick!

ps. 'grats to the Cheeba Hawk

• Like 13

Cheeba hawk, since you're handbook nation's Top Dog Kind Bud Mega-ripologist, can you explain some of the finer points of Karan's advice for the rest of us mere mortals?

What did he mean to get inside the couch?

I only have chairs and a bed. Should I be couch shopping or can i make a pile of what I got and sort of bunker down in there?

Also equipment question - vape, edibles, oils, diffusers?

Lol knowing cheeba he'll probably be like "yup" lol

• Like 8

Wow. Today is my mother fuckin day. Had a date later but I called her and said "yo I'm gonna be busy relistening to today's Hollywood Handbook all day, so I can't make it"

What a perfect episode. Can't wait to get home and get inside that mother fuckin couch

• Like 16

Cheeba hawk, since you're handbook nation's Top Dog Kind Bud Mega-ripologist, can you explain some of the finer points of Karan's advice for the rest of us mere mortals?

What did he mean to get inside the couch?

I only have chairs and a bed. Should I be couch shopping or can i make a pile of what I got and sort of bunker down in there?

Also equipment question - vape, edibles, oils, diffusers?

Lol knowing cheeba he'll probably be like "yup" lol

DIY, my good man. I don't have a 'couch' either, but I'm getting inside the couch tonight no matter what.

High quality shatter or crumble is the only concentrate I mess with. Hash, oil, and edibles are a no-go for me, I just like that nice sweet green cheeb baby

• Like 8

Man, deadpool is a cool guest and all but I was hoping for someone else. Maybe next week.

Also deadpool corrects to cesspool in my phone take that marvel go DC!!!

• Like 16

You could see how many ants you can fit in your mouth in an hour and then try to beat that record.

• Like 12

what do i do now that it is over?

Fart and blame someone else

• Like 9

Listen to the premiere of Hooray Show season 3?

Sorry, you were probably expecting another joke answer.

• Like 4

No one listen to other podcasts; they will only disappoint you!

This American Life is pretty good sometimes though tbh

Also, great ep! Loved Sean's cup story and Hayes's Deadpool brought me to tears.

Cheeba, congrats but get out of your couch and off of those drugs, or next thing you know you'll be selling that pro-version to buy your next bag of Funyuns!

• Like 12

Congrats, Cheeba Hawk! I'm going to do a dab in your honor. And by "dab," I mean flash vaporizing concentrated cannabis on a heated, domeless, titanium nail in a water pipe, not putting my face in my elbow and calling it a dance.

• Like 9

Hoo boy, this Deadpool guy sounds like one edgy customer! His effortless ability to identify double entendre is most impressive...... In my pants! (just learned that comedy technique today so I'm trying it out)

• Like 8

apparently I posted more images than I'm allowed to. They wouldn't say that to the real Deadpool.

I was honestly very concerned about the amount of scrolling I was about to have to do. The powers that be are on my side for once!

• Like 11

I haven't listened to the episode yet, but I'll bet it was really good.

• Like 11