🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 122 - Deadpool, Our Close Fiend

This whole episode was a crack up, but the introduction for Karan almost killed me. Also watch Other Space, it is a sleeper hit if I've ever seen one.

And I would like to put in my application for resident weed lover. I smoke kine herb until the sun goes down. And when the sun goes down I switch to kine-er herb. And I'm NOT trying to capitalize on Cheeba Hawk's current fame and I resent that anybody would think that

• Like 7

Do something to improve your life. Everyone here is garbage.

As in the band Garbage, which means we're good?

• Like 9

I don't doubt that Heys and Shawn wouldn't be able to get a big star like Deathpool, but I think they tricked us, like some other shows on this station try and do. He sounded just like Heys and did you even know Heys didn't even talk to dethpool? Because he's the same guy!!!!!

Or maybe Heys is a dethpool.

#aninsedersguidetokickingbuttanddroppingnamesintheredcarpetlinedbackhallwaysofthisindustrywecallshowbizz

• Like 4

I finished Love. I really enjoyed it but I dont think its very funny. I laughed out loud maybe twice in ten episodes, but I was entertained throughout.

Hopefully more spoonman and bertie next season.

• Like 10

Hopefully more spoonman and bertie next season.

Oh, that's what all the Bertie 2016 stuff is about.

#FeeltheBert

EDIT: It should be noted that post 420 for me came on the Deadpool/Cheeba Hawk episode.

• Like 18

As in the band Garbage, which means we're good?

Much like The World, 3 pages of HH talk is Not Enough!

• Like 8

great ep, i heard daredevil was supposed to be on too but he accidentally wandered into the adam carolla show instead

• Like 20

My family doesn't feel pride because we're too busy getting shit done

• Like 7

Pride is one of the seven deadly sins, and we should all strive to not make our family members into sinners, Jeffrey.

• Like 6

No, I mean everyone on this forum is garbage and wasted potential. No one here will ever make a family member proud.

Whatever Jeff. My parents bought me a car when I got the pro-version

• Like 19

Deadpool on the freaking podcast. now that's a get. gotta give it up to the boys for this one they're crazy for this one

• Like 9

i've been watching a lot of this new show on netflix and i have to say it's all you need i believe it's called crouching tiger hidden dragon

• Like 12

Gelman is fucking amazing as the tiger

• Like 4

I love how brave DEADPOOL is to be a superhero that works so hard to establish the conceit of self awareness yet isn't afraid to betray that conceit by calling his friend a "little brown friend" and really riding that betrayal of premise hard by not pausing to reflect with a line like "sorry that was kinda racist" it's just another way DEADPOOL lets us know he doesn't play by anyone's rules even if they're his rules. Such a bad-ass.

3/5 forks.

• Like 6

and a third post just to be annoying.

• Like 13

Guys, I've been getting into Achewood a lot recently.

You could all learn a lot from piemanpie24's example.

If I hadn't read Achewood, I might never have realized that I have depression.

Edit: Seriously it is so good and funny, if I could stand over each one of you and hold your eyelids open and force you to read Achewood, I would do it.

Edit: Fuck it, I'm doing it. Get ready.

• Like 9

#aninsedersguidetokickingbuttanddroppingnamesintheredcarpetlinedbackhallwaysofthisindustrywecallshowbizz

Lol that's so funny now that I see this.... No wonder my tweets aren't getting any attention, I've been using the hashtag

#aninsedersguidetokickingbuttanddroppingnamesintheredcarpetlinedbackhallwaysofthisindustrywecallshowbizzz

• Like 5

You could all learn a lot from piemanpie24's example.

If I hadn't read Achewood, I might never have realized that I have depression.

Edit: Seriously it is so good and funny, if I could stand over each one of you and hold your eyelids open and force you to read Achewood, I would do it.

Edit: Fuck it, I'm doing it. Get ready.

Thanks to piemanpie and spunky for this recommendation, I dont understand what I'm seeing so far but im smart enough to like it.

It's reminding me of a mix of Maakies and Chris (Simpsons Artist)

Edit: it's not showing the toolbar to add links. Something something Cody wires heynong salad

Maakies: http://www.maakies.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Maakies-Boogers1.jpg

Chris ( Simpsons artist): https://www.facebook.com/TheSimpsonsArt/

• Like 4

and a third post just to be annoying.

Soup dw, usually it only takes one post for you to be annoying x

• Like 6

Dentist complimented my brushing of the teeth and it make me feel proud :)

• Like 12

I would like to jump in on the Achewood love, it has been part of my life for all of my adulthood and has probably shaped me in ways I have not yet even realized. Fuck, guys, it's so good.

Here is a good place to start, if you are interested.

dW8S07f.jpg

• Like 8