🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 122 - Deadpool, Our Close Fiend

lol gr8 pcast luv these guyz nd tha sho keep it up thx 4 all u do

-Jo

• Like 11

hey Thunderdink stop forcing us to associate you with the loss of Harris Wittels. his image is not a mascot. his death is not an identity. maybe cultivate your own identity. like "guy who tries to be cute but just pisses souprman off instead".

• Like 13

when you're done crying...

If I hate having arguments about the difference between two similar words does that make me anti-semantic?

#FOAM

• Like 9

I didn't know Hayes did characters. Won't be long before his famous Deadpool character wanders into a CBB ep and tries to marry Werner Herzog or something

• Like 13

when you're done crying...

If I hate having arguments about the difference between two similar words does that make me anti-semantic?

#FOAM

Did you come up with that all by yourself? Good for you buddy

• Like 4

Wow. Today is my mother fuckin day. Had a date later but I called her and said "yo I'm gonna be busy relistening to today's Hollywood Handbook all day, so I can't make it"

What a perfect episode. Can't wait to get home and get inside that mother fuckin couch

Were you pro this week or is this blue cheese too loud? :ph34r:

• Like 4

Were you pro this week or is this blue cheese too loud? :ph34r:

Yes, I got the pro version in Hollywood Handbook Episode 122, "Deadpool, Our Close Friend", which was released earlier this week.

• Like 5

oIPUSAA.jpg?1

1/1 Dr's agree that laughter is the best medicine. Good ep and I feel better already.

• Like 10

Yes, I got the pro version in Hollywood Handbook Episode 122, "Deadpool, Our Close Friend", which was released earlier this week.

WARNING: double-take likely

As first pointed out to me by the inimitable Ashley, it's actually Our Close FIEND

• Like 14

I love when people fight on comedy forums because I'm like, "heck yeah I'm already here to laugh but now I get to see these two jokers go at it?! Oh baby I'm at the funny farm now!!" That's ACTUALLY what I'm like! You guys!!!

• Like 18

I love when you make funny posts because in my head I always go "you're my girl joe, you're mcgurl."

• Like 12

I love when you make funny posts because in my head I always go "you're my girl joe, you're mcgurl."

I guess you've said that 873 times now. I appreciate your dedication

• Like 7

WARNING: double-take likely

As first pointed out to me by the inimitable Ashley, it's actually Our Close FIEND

That's right, fuckers. Not only am I a beautiful and hilarious and perpetually drunk Millennial Icon who has been called "bae" unironically by Martin Shkreli......................... I can also read.

• Like 12

I love when people fight on comedy forums because I'm like, "heck yeah I'm already here to laugh but now I get to see these two jokers go at it?! Oh baby I'm at the funny farm now!!" That's ACTUALLY what I'm like! You guys!!!

okay

• Like 4